Dak would like to play ten more years

NotForLong

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is if the boo birds start to come out for Dak. We need to move on a take our chances on a highly drafted QB, or pay a bus driver QB bus driver money and build the defense/run game.
:hammer:
This man gets it. . . (only a matter of time, eventually all frauds are exposed)

basel90

Reaction score
bottom line , he has accomplished nothing here. His legacy is one win in 6 years so far while getting paid elite money.
Can he change that this season and next ? i doubt it but i hope he has a breakout year and proves me wrong.
The games against playoff caliber teams and good defenses last year were hard to watch . Dak looked terrible as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A 4-5 year extension coming next season IMO. He's not playing 2024 w/o a new deal ( 2023 last year of guaranteed money in the contract).

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The troll faithful just threw up!!

Tried to tell them he will be here another 7 years minimum.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He didn't say he wanted to play 10 more years IN DALLAS.

What I want to know is why he is focusing on his own career now when he was all about team accomplishments and super bowls the day he signed his big contract...

Its ok buddy. Its all right to cry. :muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Can you imagine how bad he would be 10 years from now?

This is prime Prescott. Wait until you see over the hill shot Prescott.

He's still learning how to play the position so it might take him another 10 years to get it right, maybe that is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The best thing that could happen to this team is if the boo birds start to come out for Dak. We need to move on a take our chances on a highly drafted QB, or pay a bus driver QB bus driver money and build the defense/run game.

The problem for you are most people are smart enough to understand that when you throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's and you lose, its not the QB's fault.

Much to your chagrin, Dak has never been booed once. :thumbup:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Good for you . . . and after all that Dak is still full of it . . . I've seen Him show his *** when the pressure is on . . . After the San Fran game dor instance. . This season should be a real **** show
Every person in the public eye has had media training, so if you don't like his persona from interviews, its not the real him so... who cares?

Actually, Dak played halfway decent vs SF, but that was overshadowed by the whole team playing like ***. Which is why they were in that position at the end of the game, but yall Dak "disliker's" don't like facts so continue hating, its cool.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He will need to stay in shape year round if he wants to do that...GL to him on that. And injuries tend to linger a lot longer, of which he is familiar with . And sometimes players don't get to decide when to retire.

Trolls dont get to decide either. Imagine that?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
bottom line , he has accomplished nothing here. His legacy is one win in 6 years so far while getting paid elite money.
Can he change that this season and next ? i doubt it but i hope he has a breakout year and proves me wrong.
The games against playoff caliber teams and good defenses last year were hard to watch . Dak looked terrible as well.

You could say that about every player that has ever been on the team since the 90's.

How did Dak look the first 3 playoff games? Cowboys beat Philly twice and went into NE and won. Thats 3 playoff teams right there. Dak threw for over 400 yards and 3 TD's. Winning pass in overtime.

Any other laughable comments you need me to disprove?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe one day Dak will be good enough to lead the #1 scoring and yardage offense in football?

Wait.................................:muttley:

Maybe a big deal to you...hee hee hee. Maybe one day he will win a SB, huh? Doubtful, but maybe. hee hee hee.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe a big deal to you...hee hee hee. Maybe one day he will win a SB, huh? Doubtful, but maybe. hee hee hee.

Maybe, if Jerry can get his act together. All the QB can do is score points and move the ball. Dak does that as well as anyone in the NFL.

Odds are, like romo, it will never happen as long as Jerry is GM. But I can at least enjoy Dak making trolls like you look foolish. :lmao2::lmao::lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Maybe, if Jerry can get his act together. All the QB can do is score points and move the ball. Dak does that as well as anyone in the NFL.

Odds are, like romo, it will never happen as long as Jerry is GM. But I can at least enjoy Dak making trolls like you look foolish. :lmao2::lmao::lmao:

If that is all the happiness in your life, well, that is just sad, bro. But, carry on with your bad self.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Every person in the public eye has had media training, so if you don't like his persona from interviews, its not the real him so... who cares?

Actually, Dak played halfway decent vs SF, but that was overshadowed by the whole team playing like ***. Which is why they were in that position at the end of the game, but yall Dak "disliker's" don't like facts so continue hating, its cool.
Cool story but I was not discussing his play on the field . . . I was commenting on His Media Skills which in today's Day & Age means BS Artist.

When the pressure is on He Cracks . . . Thus Far Jerry has protected Him . . . This year He is on full display . . . This team will Rise or Fall based strickly on Our Highest paid Player

Questions Like . . . Hey Dak, Micah and the boys are balling . . . How come you can't come through with a Win . . . Hey Da k how come you keep choking

Then we shall see His Intangibles

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If that is all the happiness in your life, well, that is just sad, bro. But, carry on with your bad self.

Aw, that would be sad wouldnt it? :muttley:

And where is your happiness my depressed little troll? Did you run out of tissues yet today? He he he