Dak would like to play ten more years

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
One was leading the NFL for most of the year in picks and the other hadnt won a playoff game in 12 years in Detroit. Did he even make the playoffs?
Yeah I'm sure Bengal's fans were focused on how many picks Burrow had when they were watching their team play in the superbowl, lead by the next great QB. How horrible for them. Meanwhile Dak is too chicken to even throw the ball when the season is on the line and he decides to slide his way into infamy. Great.

phildadon86

Reaction score
With all due respect, that reply literally makes no sense and is totally out of touch with reality (like our owner). How about this - do you know how many QB's drafted in the 4th round or later won super bowls in the last 20 years? 2, and one had a dominating defense. QB's tend to be busts or average regardless of when they are drafted. It's irrelevant at the end of the day. The facts say your best chance of winning a SB is with a highly drafted QB, not some bargain basement guy. You can participate or not.
No. You are getting first round production out of a 4th rounder currently.

You want to tank, jettison Dak, and hope to replace his production when QB bust rates outside of the top 2 picks (and even then) are extremely high? Then if you dont hit, continue the same song and dance until the next Mahomes comes out?

And I am the one out of touch with reality? Sure thing hoss

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

You want to tank, jettison Dak, and hope to replace his production when QB bust rates outside of the top 2 picks (and even then) are extremely high? Then if you dont hit, continue the same song and dance until the next Mahomes comes out?

"First round production". you sound like a fantasy football person which is fine for you. For people who care about winning, he's been a total flop. Look at his playoff numbers. Look at the (admittedly few) times he's played in a game that actually matters.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
So that puts me at 68 before our next possible championship.

phildadon86

Reaction score
"First round production". you sound like a fantasy football person which is fine for you. For people who care about winning, he's been a total flop. Look at his playoff numbers. Look at the (admittedly few) times he's played in a game that actually matters.

His playoff numbers? You mean these? "first round production"

First season in the playoffs 24-38 302 yards 3 TDs 1 INT and I am pretty sure he ran in the tying 2 PT conversion 103.2 Rating
2018 Seattle - 22 for 33 226 yards 1 TD 1 INT 83.6 Rating also ran in a TD including a crucial run - also a 4QC and a GWD
2018 Rams - 20 - 32 266 yards 1 TD no INT 99.2 Rating also ran in a TD

and last year is still too fresh so I don't think I need to go into that. But yeah he could have played better in that game for sure but the whole team didn't show up. Playoff record for penalties and he was sacked 5 times.

Those are his playoff numbers. Not great minus the Green Bay game but also not "flop" numbers.

Now lets look at Joe Burrow. Only because you brought him up.

Game 1 - 24 for 34 244 2 TDs no INTS 110.4 Rating
Game 2 - 28 - 37 for 348 yards and no TDs 1 INT 93.1 Rating
Game 3 - 23 for 38 250 yards 2 TDs 1 INT 86.5 Rating
SB - 22 for 33 263 yards and 1 TD 100. 9 Rating

Do you know what those stats tell me? One "dak is putting up first round production in the playoffs. And two.

Winning and losing in the NFL is a TEAM statistic. Not a QB one. Because if Dak put up those stats and won. You would be complaining about his "stats". So stop acting like its about wins and losses. Its not. You don't like the guy. And that's fine. But don't hide behind wins and losses. Blaming one player for losses and wins in the postseason is a childish argument when there are 53 players on an active roster.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
His playoff numbers? You mean these? "first round production"

First season in the playoffs 24-38 302 yards 3 TDs 1 INT and I am pretty sure he ran in the tying 2 PT conversion 103.2 Rating
2018 Seattle - 22 for 33 226 yards 1 TD 1 INT 83.6 Rating also ran in a TD including a crucial run - also a 4QC and a GWD
2018 Rams - 20 - 32 266 yards 1 TD no INT 99.2 Rating also ran in a TD

and last year is still too fresh so I don't think I need to go into that. But yeah he could have played better in that game for sure but the whole team didn't show up. Playoff record for penalties and he was sacked 5 times.

Those are his playoff numbers. Not great minus the Green Bay game but also not "flop" numbers.

Now lets look at Joe Burrow. Only because you brought him up.

Game 1 - 24 for 34 244 2 TDs no INTS 110.4 Rating
Game 2 - 28 - 37 for 348 yards and no TDs 1 INT 93.1 Rating
Game 3 - 23 for 38 250 yards 2 TDs 1 INT 86.5 Rating
SB - 22 for 33 263 yards and 1 TD 100. 9 Rating

Do you know what those stats tell me? One "dak is putting up first round production in the playoffs. And two.

Winning and losing in the NFL is a TEAM statistic. Not a QB one. Because if Dak put up those stats and won. You would be complaining about his "stats". So stop acting like its about wins and losses. Its not. You don't like the guy. And that's fine. But don't hide behind wins and losses. Blaming one player for losses and wins in the postseason is a childish argument when there are 53 players on an active roster.
Again, results matter.
Dak in the playoffs: 1-3 record, has gotten WORSE each year since his rookie year in the playoffs (look it up), caps it off with being terrified to throw the ball last year at the end of the game, and this at nearly 30 years old.
Burrow in the playoffs - VERY FIRST time in the post season he goes 3-1 with a super bowl appearance, at 25 years of age.

There's a reason guys like Burrow are drafted high and guys like Dak are not. Jerry is not some sort of football genius.

Nexx

Reaction score
Again, results matter.
Dak in the playoffs: 1-3 record, has gotten WORSE each year since his rookie year in the playoffs (look it up), caps it off with being terrified to throw the ball last year at the end of the game, and this at nearly 30 years old.
Burrow in the playoffs - VERY FIRST time in the post season he goes 3-1 with a super bowl appearance, at 25 years of age.

There's a reason guys like Burrow are drafted high and guys like Dak are not. Jerry is not some sort of football genius.

and Burrow did it with one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Dakazoids think Dak is the only QB without an elite oline and that the only way to succeed is to have elite everything on offensive but him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and Burrow did it with one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. Dakazoids think Dak is the only QB without an elite oline and that the only way to succeed is to have elite everything on offensive but him.
Have faith that if Dakko had his elite offline once again the Dakzoids would find other excuses why he still laying those eggs vs playoff teams.....:rolleyes:
All and everything for Dakko the Boys who dat????????:confused:

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL. Yeah. Go look at the Bengals defense in the playoffs. Then look at what our unit did.

Does Dak have to get better at doing more with less? ABSOLUTELY.

However to put losses solely on one player is idiotic.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again, results matter.

Again.

Wins and losses are a TEAM statistic. Just like Dak alone isn't solely responsible for his overall W/L record.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again.

Wins and losses are a TEAM statistic. Just like Dak alone isn't solely responsible for his overall W/L record.

Who's the leader and highest paid player on the team?
Unless you deny Dak's Leadership?
Decisions decisions.......:muttley:

phildadon86

Reaction score
LOL.

Sure lets say that.

So when my CEO fails at their job because the government doesnt give them what they need its the CEO's fault then?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CEO

Chief executive officer

Nahhhh, let's blame the Janitor........:muttley:
You do live on planet Earth, correct????:omg:

phildadon86

Reaction score
CEO

Chief executive officer

Nahhhh, let's blame the Janitor........:muttley:
You do live on planet Earth, correct????:omg:
I was referring to jerry dude.

Btw. You complained that Dak got paid after 1 playoff win correct?

Why didnt you complain when your hero Romo got paid before ANY playoff wins?

Have a nice life.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was referring to jerry dude.

Btw. You complained that Dak got paid after 1 playoff win correct?

Why didnt you complain when your hero Romo got paid before ANY playoff wins?

Have a nice life.

Cause I'm a HATER......happy now champ?
Romo is retired last I checked, jeez you Dakzoids don't quit lol no matter as all of you are going down with the ship this coming season!!!!
Unfortunately, our Cowboys will be joining you.....:(

Proof

Reaction score
Because He is a liar and says anything this Fan Base wants to hear. . .Some around here call it an intangiable. . . He is full of Cliches

7:12 mark

so you can't do both lol? literally every player period is focused on their career, it's part and parcel of the team's. y'all are weird as hell

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
You deny/ignore JJ's envolvement the past 30 years, and he's the highest paid of them all... but blame Dak who has nothing to do with the hiring and firing of personnel.

There's still $20M+ in cap room sitting, what's your guy JJ doing right now?

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score

Dak plays like a backup against good teams. At least even a guy like Wentz would of given Dallas a better chance against SF. Sure Wentz will have some dud games against bad teams and Dak will beat those same bad teams badly but Wentz will give you a few wins against good teams.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak plays like a backup against good teams. At least even a guy like Wentz would of given Dallas a better chance against SF. Sure Wentz will have some dud games against bad teams and Dak will beat those same bad teams badly but Wentz will give you a few wins against good teams.
LOL.

Wentz lost against Jacksonville last season dude. Get out of here with your nonsense. Wentz has played exactly 1 series in the playoffs. All of a sudden he would give the cowboys a better chance. Dak was sacked 5 times in that game. Wentz would have been on the sideline after the first one.

You people need to think about your arguments before you make them.