Twitter: Dak, Zeke & Michael At Mavs Game

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
She's very attractive...not sure what you're used too.

Nothing wrong with a trashy one every once in a while.

But since you asked what I am used to? Classy women. Not trash. Although I must say this one is better than the trash be brought out when he assaulted the security guard.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hmmm…so you believe it was alright to own other people. No wonder so many are fighting against the privilege. That’s very offensive and you should be cancelled by culture.
Just haters. That’s allowed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't think that is even remotely close to the truth. I remember you...you have posted this issue in the past. You need to catch up with the digital age. You can be a fan of anything anywhere in the entire world...and keep them funded.

Not sure it if it is still a thing...but there used to be MANY complaints and beeching...maybe even from the likes of you....how hometown season ticket holders would sell to out of town fans and even the opposing fans. If you want to talk "solvency"...what's the difference WHO pays for the seat.

No sir...I am not buying that you are so concerned with the accounting office of hometown teams. People CAN and DO support their team from anywhere around the globe. The GREAT majority of "locals" don't give a crap about football. Teams NEED non-local support.
Bandwagon fan.

Kwyn

Reaction score
They arent even doing it right, gotta be rocking the foot long dawg, cheese pretzel, and nachos with extra jalapenos.
Mike is keeping the light low, because he is rocking all three.
Active players aren’t allowed to do any of those things or they have their commitment questioned and risk being called fat and out of shape

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Active players aren’t allowed to do any of those things or they have their commitment questioned and risk being called fat and out of shape
Its a rough gig, but I guess I could say goodbye to those three food angels if the price was right too.