Video: Dakota vs Cooper Ints = Cowboys have a WR Scheme problem!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
As much as we desperately strive for closure, a definite conclusion is quite simply not possible w/o inside info.
Moore calls a lot of the same routes. Who needs inside info when you can see the intended target. Deep post, skinny post, and crossing routes bring the ball towards the middle of the field. Play single high against Dallas and you will get an INT sooner or later.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Here we go with the KM hate

When you have limited QBs, these things happen
But isn't that a criticism of KM, not designing plays that suit the talents of the personnel on the field?
I thought the Cooper light bulb moment was that the offense performs better with a run first attitude and that even with Dak we should maintain this approach, but also have the benefit of Dak's his better arm.
This appeared the case....until we give up on the run and start back highlighting KM.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Isn't it funny how many want to slam Moore and say he sucks yet applaud Dak for his passing stats in 2021 and 2019 while pointing out Dallas had one of the best offenses both seasons.....so how can they have it both ways?
They can’t. They are morons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Moore calls a lot of the same routes. Who needs inside info when you can see the intended target. Deep post, skinny post, and crossing routes bring the ball towards the middle of the field. Play single high against Dallas and you will get an INT sooner or later.
You don’t even understand the offense well enough to judge Moore. Heck you think zeke is a top 5 back that should be getting 25 Carrie’s a game over pollard.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Facts are Cooper Rush was AWFUL against the Eagles but he settled down in the second half. As far as his body of work though, he was 5-1 as a starter.

Most of the Dak zealots were doing everything in their power to downplay Rush, saying that he was a product of Moore’s scheming and with Dak coming back, it’s going to be all over, as Dak would add that big play ability to the “new offense”. Dak was saying he learned some things while watching, such as not forcing things. But of course it’s the same old, same old Dak.

Facts of the matter is, these are just constant excuses for Dak. It’s like they started doing with Dak in regards to Romo, who they hated on. As Dak’s flaws became evident to pretty much the whole works, they started putting both QBs in the same basket, like they both were playing in the same environment and same play-calling with same talent.

Now it’s Rush and Dak both can’t overcome Moore. But Rush is no Romo, so now we are here in year 7 of Dak, measuring him with respect to Rush and it’s Moore’s fault, like it was Linehan’s, like it was Dez’s then Amari’s and now Lamb, who apparently can’t communicate with his QB.

we were winning because of the defense not rush. Once again your analysis falls short. How many games does rush win if our defense gives up 14 points the last 10 minutes of his games? Zero!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
At least rush waited until the team was down and he had to try to force some throws. Dak literally lost the game with his eyes closed peewee football throw

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hmm. Let's see. We're up 14 points, then we get pass-happy and lose the game. Not the first time Kellen Moore abandoned the run. Sounds EXACTLY like the stuff Garrett used to do, ESPECIALLY the 2013 loss to the Matt Flynn-led Packers after being up 23 points. Naw, my memory is fine.

thats just your analysis. We lost because of the defense.

Your memory sucks actually.

garrett didn’t do wr screens, rarely did play action, crossing patterns,long ball, ect…..ect…..

the cowboys offense took off under Moore.

the pass happy thing has never been proven and in fact proven false. One game doesn’t make a trend. Cowboys came out running in overtime. Penalties killed it.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
This entire scheme should have been ran over and then backed over then Garrett left the building. I was excited when MM came on board simply for the fact that Dak and our athletic OL are built to run a WCO. Instead. We are still sitting here with Air Coyrell 13 years and counting.

With Kellen Moore it’s looking more like Air Cornholio.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
You don’t even understand the offense well enough to judge Moore. Heck you think zeke is a top 5 back that should be getting 25 Carrie’s a game over pollard.
Yeah and you pay so much attention to the team you love. You thought Rico and Pollard should have gotten carries in the last game of last year. But both were hurt. Rico was even out for the year. So when it comes to knowing our team, I'd trust my observations 700,000 times before I trust yours once.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah and you pay so much attention to the team you love. You thought Rico and Pollard should have gotten carries in the last game of last year. But both were hurt. Rico was even out for the year. So when it comes to knowing our team, I'd trust my observations 700,000 times before I trust yours once.

Bubunubububububut……you said Rico played a yayayaysgear ago last gaagagagame!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Our pollard and zeke arguments have been a complete landslide victory for me hands down.

Your judgement has been proven to be complete garbage.

starfan1

Reaction score
we were winning because of the defense not rush. Once again your analysis falls short. How many games does rush win if our defense gives up 14 points the last 10 minutes of his games? Zero!
Ya every team we have beat this far has had questionable line issues

every team we’ve lost 2 hadn’t had same issues. GB had a HOF QB that we allowed to stick around

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hmm. Let's see. We're up 14 points, then we get pass-happy and lose the game. Not the first time Kellen Moore abandoned the run. Sounds EXACTLY like the stuff Garrett used to do, ESPECIALLY the 2013 loss to the Matt Flynn-led Packers after being up 23 points. Naw, my memory is fine.
worse loss was being up 24 against the lions and losing at home. i was there romo had 3 Ints that day most came after getting up 24..2 were tipped but hey still why were we throwing?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ya every team we have beat this far has had questionable line issues

every team we’ve lost 2 hadn’t had same issues. GB had a HOF QB that we allowed to stick around

the picks allowed them to stick around and run the ball. The defense eventually caved when we needed them. Late. Oline penalties killed us in overtime. Full team loss.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
The only suggestion I have made that is is done is for him to run more. It has work. But gets back into the habit of making bad throws.

if in doubt run.
Dak has some of the qualities of a josh Allen. He is strong and a weapon as a runner. Need to take advantage of that

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Yes. Warner and others have pointed out that we have serious play design issues.

It just might be, and hear me out on this, it just might be because Jerry once again hired an OC with virtually no coaching resume. Let's hope this one doesn't also fail upwards into the HC job for a wasted decade too.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Jalen Tolbert or Simi should be on the field , period. Just don't have them run options routes.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Bubunubububububut……you said Rico played a yayayaysgear ago last gaagagagame!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Our pollard and zeke arguments have been a complete landslide victory for me hands down.

Your judgement has been proven to be complete garbage.

Your're a legend in your own mind. Perhaps more smiley spamming would get us all to realize this too.