Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
He's not always perfect but when he is LOOK OUT
I'm not a Dak hater OR lover but this is exactly my issue with him. I would much rather have a qb that was always reliably good enough than one that was usually very good but occasionally missing in action.

The latter will get you to the play offs, the former will get you through the play offs.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The nuances of the new offense are favorable for Dak. I think we witnessed the training wheels coming off last Sunday vs the Rams.
There aren’t any “training” wheels. It was the RAMS for Pete’s sake.
Nothing about this offense is favorable for Dak considering how horrid this offense is. Most of our points literally come from defense/special teams. The 49ers physicality showed us that this is an ability/mental issue that Dak nor this team can overcome. Philly is just as physical, if not more, so this team is in for a troublesome time.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
This past week against the Rams was one of his best games as a pro. That TD to Ferguson had a tiny tiny window. Outside of that, he was hitting people in the hands, in stride. There are games where that is not the case and you will see a lot where the receiver is reaching up or behind themselves for the ball.

Hopefully this continues. Between the accuracy and the mobility since the SF game, Dak has looked like the elite QB his supporters purport him to be.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater OR lover but this is exactly my issue with him. I would much rather have a qb that was always reliably good enough than one that was usually very good but occasionally missing in action.

The latter will get you to the play offs, the former will get you through the play offs.
This is a mythological player. Every QB has bad games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's up with this "haters/lovers" thing? I personally couldn't care less and don't know why anyone else would. Huge game this weekend and I'll be rooting for Dak, as well as any other Cowboy that takes the field.

:angry: Beat philly
I wish for all Dallas fans to be this way. But we have many that want certain players to fail, so they can thump their chests to say they were correct.
We have a few that openly posted they want Dak to fail. These are not true fans. A true fan roots for ALL players and coaches.

I did not care for Quincy as QB or bringing in Vinny or Bledsoe, but I rooted for them to be good and help us win.