Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
What does this even mean?

Mahomes had 0 answers against Denver just two days ago.
In games where the Cowboys are up against the best of teams and things aren't going their way, this is when you know that Dak is not a qb capable of changing the momentum of the game by stepping up. He's not at that level. This is of course my opinion and not a fact but it is a commonly held view of him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I told people he is better than Hurts, Herbert and Purdy. People complain about Dak being inconsistent, but those 3 mentioned are even more inconsistent

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What does this even mean?

Mahomes had 0 answers against Denver just two days ago.

I think I read that Mahomes had the flu during that game and was sick the whole week prior to that game. Don't confuse the two.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
There aren’t any “training” wheels. It was the RAMS for Pete’s sake.
Nothing about this offense is favorable for Dak considering how horrid this offense is. Most of our points literally come from defense/special teams. The 49ers physicality showed us that this is an ability/mental issue that Dak nor this team can overcome. Philly is just as physical, if not more, so this team is in for a troublesome time.
So, you didn't see the Philly game last year when Dak lit the Eagles D up.

leeblair

Reaction score
....for his haters!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Happy Wednesday, all!!!

Yet the Cowboys have gone home early after Dak shut down when it was his time to step up for the past seven years.
Dak plays well when the Cowboys are overpowering an opponent- always has.
But when the Cowboys needed him to be the difference in a big game, he has always choked.
So I don't understand your gloating; we've had seven years of failure with Dak.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In games where the Cowboys are up against the best of teams and things aren't going their way, this is when you know that Dak is not a qb capable of changing the momentum of the game by stepping up. He's not at that level. This is of course my opinion and not a fact but it is a commonly held view of him.
Now wait just a minute. You started this discussion by saying, "I would much rather have a qb that was always reliably good enough than one that was usually very good but occasionally missing in action." When it was pointed out to you that there's no such thing, suddenly you're changing your tune completely and saying no, you don't want a "reliably good enough" QB, you want a superman QB. If I didn't know any better, I might think that you just want to bad-mouth Dak and you'll throw anything you can come up with against the wall to try to support your argument.

Also, guess what? No QB goes "up against the best of teams and things aren't going their way" and "changes the momentum of the game by stepping up" on a regular basis. Usually, they lose those games. What do you think makes those other teams "the best of teams," anyway? The guys you're thinking of are the guys who were actually on "the best of teams" to begin with.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The short game the Cowboys were running until last week is what's driving this. This chart is actually bad new for Dak not good. That the Cowboys had to implement this offense to keep from him throwing INT's is a bad thing.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score