Dak's accuracy has been an issue

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Who on earth cares about on target percentage, really? Look at his stats at home vs away, as well as with lead vs down points. Dak is at his best at home and with the lead, this is simply where he shines. These types of threads are meant to simply troll anybody who wants/expects more out of their QB, and if it makes you feel better and allow you the ability to use your stupid emojis than cheers to ya'.

This board has become quite the joke as a great number of you fail to be objective about this team. The rise and fall of this franchise should not be placed on our QB, but by default that person will be the whipping boy...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
....for his haters!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Happy Wednesday, all!!!

Dak haters right about now...

20231101-110153.gif

3ornk6-UHtk276v-Ltk-Y.gif

:lmao: :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's up with this "haters/lovers" thing? I personally couldn't care less and don't know why anyone else would. Huge game this weekend and I'll be rooting for Dak, as well as any other Cowboy that takes the field.

:angry: Beat philly
There's been a haters/lovers competition going on for some time now. Some have called it a life-long crusade, and that'll really show em!

phildadon86

Reaction score
There aren’t any “training” wheels. It was the RAMS for Pete’s sake.
Nothing about this offense is favorable for Dak considering how horrid this offense is. Most of our points literally come from defense/special teams. The 49ers physicality showed us that this is an ability/mental issue that Dak nor this team can overcome. Philly is just as physical, if not more, so this team is in for a troublesome time.
Amarichill doing amarichill things.

Next the implosion is coming. Wait for it.

Mannix

Reaction score
The nuances of the new offense are favorable for Dak. I think we witnessed the training wheels coming off last Sunday vs the Rams.
So let me get this straight....we are going to pay a guy 50 mil per who just got his training wheels taken off....in year EIGHT....hahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha.

lopey

Reaction score
Lets see how he does this weekend. He playing his second very good team. So far he is 0-1

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's funny being in the game thread and all the goobers trying to say how inaccurate Dak is and he should throw a better ball. Shows how much they know.
I’m not the biggest Dak fan, but some of the criticism he receives is extremely unfair. I mean, a lot of it is just factually untrue at its core.

If people here watched a few football game other than Dallas, they would see just how bad QB play is for the majority of teams.

shabazz

Reaction score
What's up with this "haters/lovers" thing? I personally couldn't care less and don't know why anyone else would. Huge game this weekend and I'll be rooting for Dak, as well as any other Cowboy that takes the field.

:angry: Beat philly
It's a term relegated to use by Daks personal fans over the teams success.

Juvenile for sure but it takes all kinds.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So let me get this straight....we are going to pay a guy 50 mil per who just got his training wheels taken off....in year EIGHT....hahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahaha.
I don't know who the we is. His contract isn't costing me anything.

starfan1

Reaction score
It's a term relegated to use by Daks personal fans over the teams success.

Juvenile for sure but it takes all kinds.
Its a term that precedes Dak it was thrown around quite frequently in the Romo era as well. I just think its a social media /internet thing of the last 15 years or so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nothing about this offense is favorable for Dak considering how horrid this offense is. Most of our points literally come from defense/special teams. The 49ers physicality showed us that this is an ability/mental issue that Dak nor this team can overcome. Philly is just as physical, if not more, so this team is in for a troublesome time.
The Rams had only giving up 4 passing TD’s before last weekend. Dak doubled that in one game.

SackMaster

Reaction score
People here keep on suggesting the Rams Defense, specifically the pass D, was terrible. Yet when compared to SF and PHI, they are competitive:
  • Passing YPG
    • 218.5 (LAR) / 228.9 (SF) / 247.5 (PHI)
  • QBR
    • 80.8 (SF) / 85.9 (LAR) / 97.2 (PHI)
  • Passing TDs
    • 8 (LAR) / 10 (SF) / 16 (PHI)
  • Interceptions
    • 11 (SF) / 4 (PHI & LAR)
  • Sacks
    • 25 (PHI) / 18 (SF) / 15 (LAR)
  • 1st Down %
    • 29.2 (SF) / 34.2 (LAR) / 34.6 (PHI)
And just think, Dak easily beats the Rams 218.5 ypg average, and that is even adding Dak's game last week, and he doubled their Passing TD total from 4 to 8 in a single game.

So while you could argue SF has the best Pass D of the 3, (most Ints and lowest QBR, simular TDs given up), Philly's Pass D has been suspect this year even though they have the best passrush. There is a reason they traded for a Safety.

Now where Philly's D is great, is in the Running Game. They are arguably the best in the league so far as they rank in the Top-3/5 in almost every rushing D category, to include the least rushing attempts against them in the NFL.

So teams have clearly attacked their weakness, their secondary.

Therefore, either Dallas will have to figure the running game out, or Dak will have to do the heavy lifting.

We will see if Dak is up to the challenge.
If he played like he did 3 games ago, obviously not.
If he can play like he did the past 2 games, I think he'll have a good-to-great game.

We can argue all day about how Godly or Horrific Dak will/can be vs the Eagles, but we will only find out on the field.
:thumbup:

P.S. While ST and D has clearly helped our scoring totals, if you just count Offensive Lead Points, Dallas is #10 in the NFL. Hardly great, but "horrid"?
:huh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
People here keep on suggesting the Rams Defense, specifically the pass D, was terrible. Yet when compared to SF and PHI, they are competitive:
  • Passing YPG
    • 218.5 (LAR) / 228.9 (SF) / 247.5 (PHI)
  • QBR
    • 80.8 (SF) / 85.9 (LAR) / 97.2 (PHI)
  • Passing TDs
    • 8 (LAR) / 10 (SF) / 16 (PHI)
  • Interceptions
    • 11 (SF) / 4 (PHI & LAR)
  • Sacks
    • 25 (PHI) / 18 (SF) / 15 (LAR)
  • 1st Down %
    • 29.2 (SF) / 34.2 (LAR) / 34.6 (PHI)
And just think, Dak easily beats the Rams 218.5 ypg average, and that is even adding Dak's game last week, and he doubled their Passing TD total from 4 to 8 in a single game.

So while you could argue SF has the best Pass D of the 3, (most Ints and lowest QBR, simular TDs given up), Philly's Pass D has been suspect this year even though they have the best passrush. There is a reason they traded for a Safety.

Now where Philly's D is great, is in the Running Game. They are arguably the best in the league so far as they rank in the Top-3/5 in almost every rushing D category, to include the least rushing attempts against them in the NFL.

So teams have clearly attacked their weakness, their secondary.

Therefore, either Dallas will have to figure the running game out, or Dak will have to do the heavy lifting.

We will see if Dak is up to the challenge.
If he played like he did 3 games ago, obviously not.
If he can play like he did the past 2 games, I think he'll have a good-to-great game.

We can argue all day about how Godly or Horrific Dak will/can be vs the Eagles, but we will only find out on the field.
:thumbup:

P.S. While ST and D has clearly helped our scoring totals, if you just count Offensive Lead Points, Dallas is #10 in the NFL. Hardly great, but "horrid"?
:huh:
Yeah as long as they score more than the opponent I don't particularly care what their ranking is. They could win every game 21-19 for all I care. Just finish the game with more points than the other guy. I think that's what MM is striving for. I think Moore was trying to "light up the scoreboard" and "lead the league" irrespective of everything else going on with the team. IMHO that's why he had to go and is at least in part that despite having a very good offense and a decent defense, the Chargers have a losing record. All they needed was better game management at the end of the Miami game and they could very well have won that one.