Twitter: Dak's brother (Tad) speaks

Chasing6

Reaction score
Look at the salaries now and get back to me. QB isn’t the most important piece?
The most important piece, is the piece that you are missing. Otherwise their would not be pieces.

We had below average run game and below average run defense. We had the number one offense, but it was Dak's fault.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What's hilarious is the Dak crowd trying to describe a 4 point loss to the eventual Super Bowl champions as *equivalent* to getting boat raced by the 7th seed with a first year starter.

Yeah. Lot of symmetry there. :facepalm:
So if Packers win the SB this year that means we didn’t choke? Just trying to understand the rules of choking…..

Chasing6

Reaction score
What's hilarious is the Dak crowd trying to describe a 4 point loss to the eventual Super Bowl champions as *equivalent* to getting boat raced by the 7th seed with a first year starter.

Yeah. Lot of symmetry there. :facepalm:
Seeding is irrelevant. It is a single elimination tournament. Once you at in, your in. Figure it out.

HMJYay

Reaction score
You'd be a fool though. I was OK with Moore leaving. I didnt think Dak would just start to suck because he was gone.

I've been pretty clear on Dak. He's good. He's just not good enough. Swapping OCs isn't likely to change that reality with a QB this far into his career.

Given the failure of last week, now would have been the perfect time to just say, it's time to take this in another direction even if it means a few down years. Because what we are doing isn't changing the trajectory of the franchise. I was saying this two months ago - that if they spit the bit early, IMO, it's time to make some radical changes.
Agreed.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Tired of Micah whining and Dak's brother whining. You want to shut up all naysayers? Win in the playoffs and get to a Super Bowl. That is your job what you are paid to do. Don't like it? Go work a 40 hour job for regular pay like everyone else instead of collecting millions.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Seeding is irrelevant. It is a single elimination tournament. Once you at in, your in. Figure it out.
Figure what out?

I understand that there are no "moral victories" but are you honestly saying a 4 point loss to the team that beat the 18-0 Patriots is an equivalent gag job to getting b slapped by a 7 seed Packers team that got outed the following week?

kskboys

Reaction score
Instead of apologizing to the fans after humiliating us in front of the entire NFL world, the players have gone M.I.A., Micah is whining about excessive media criticism, and the family members are giving fans lectures. What a curse it is being a fan of this franchise.

Is this by any chance referring to our so-called QB?

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Figure what out?

I understand that there are no "moral victories" but are you honestly saying a 4 point loss to the team that beat the 18-0 Patriots is an equivalent gag job to getting b slapped by a 7 seed Packers team that got outed the following week?
Didn't we beat them both times in the reg season?.. its tough to beat anyone 3 times in a season.. especially a rival.

CxC1993

Reaction score
Are all the players family members just chiming in on social media now these days. Jeez.

khiladi

Reaction score
1. Never denied I said it. Why would I? See, you are a story teller. I said it many times when we were going 4-1 while he was out that I was shocked. Stop making crap up.

2. Correct.

3. Cooper Rush proved nothing. They had one of the worst offenses in the league during that time. It was not sustainable.

4. They didn't throw it much bc they were scared to death to
Only way to win was ground and pound and timely passes. Shorten the game.

I don't know why I am engaging over what Cooper Rush did when my 14 year old could see what was going on there.

I will leave you to think you won with the rest of your simp argument that I didn't make...
1. Of course you did

2. Like I said you did. So I was right.

3. He proved the Cowboys could go 4-1 with a scrub QB. Hardly a case that Jerry was to blame. It proves that the defense was that good. It proves that Dak losing because of the lack of talent, including defense or Jerry, is bogus and you Dak fanboys scapegoat the garbage QB.

4. You mean they had a good defense and running game, which the lack of you blamed for Dak suck against the 49ers

5. You aren’t engaging in Cooper Rush because it proves that you guys just scapegoat everybody for Dak.

BTW, Andy Dalton with a way worse offensive line in Dallas had 4 games where they averaged around 35 PPP and 2 of them over 40.

Staubacher

Reaction score
1. Of course you did

2. Like I said you did. So I was right.

3. He proved the Cowboys could go 4-1 with a scrub QB. Hardly a case that Jerry was to blame. It proves that the defense was that good. It proves that Dak losing because of the lack of talent, including defense or Jerry, is bogus and you Dak fanboys scapegoat the garbage QB.

4. You mean they had a good defense and running game, which the lack of you blamed for Dak suck against the 49ers

5. You aren’t engaging in Cooper Rush because it proves that you guys just scapegoat everybody for Dak.

BTW, Andy Dalton with a way worse offensive line in Dallas had 4 games where they averaged around 35 PPP and 2 of them over 40.
You'll never get through to deluded fanbois

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The same dude that was calling out the organization and playing the race card when Dak’s previous contract situations was up in the air.. also saying how Dak has no help…. Now he just “has a problem with the fans”…
Wonder if Dak just cuts Tad a big check annually or pays him a monthly allowance.
Always been curious.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The immature, uneducated, whiny Dak haters calling me Tad is comical.

What's worse is I just realized I have been arguing for years with a bunch of high school choir/band boys who never played football in their lives, yet they act like they know more than Kurt Warner!?!?

:lmao: :laugh::lmao:

Man, no wonder this whole forum has turned out the way it has.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
So, I guess you'll be moving on then. That's cool. Have a nice life...