Twitter: Dak's brother (Tad) speaks

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dak counts almost $60 million against the cap this year. That number would be too high even if he was successful in the playoffs.

The Cowboys must extend him if only to reduce that cap hit. Get his contract manageable first, then figure out what to do with him down the road.
Nope, rip the bandaid off and either June 1st cut or just pay the 60 million salary this year.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nope, rip the bandaid off and either June 1st cut or just pay the 60 million salary this year.
I don't think they can. They are over the cap already so if they keep Dak's salary as is they are going to have to cut a bunch of other players, or restructure a ton of contracts and pay the price for those deals down the line as well. Can only kick the can down the road so far.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of people on a social media site (e.g. CZ) b!+ch and complain about family members expressing their views on a social media site, but do not see the irony that they are spewing their own hypercritical views on a social media site. I guess these posters feel their views are more relevant and worthy than the family of players...or maybe they are just upset that the views of the family members don't agree with theirs. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. :rolleyes:
Which family member are you Zo?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of people on a social media site (e.g. CZ) b!+ch and complain about family members expressing their views on a social media site, but do not see the irony that they are spewing their own hypercritical views on a social media site. I guess these posters feel their views are more relevant and worthy than the family of players...or maybe they are just upset that the views of the family members don't agree with theirs. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. :rolleyes:
Good point, but no one thinks my opinion is how Dak, CD or Micah feels.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you think you cut a guy who is currently an All Pro and up in the running for MVP....you my friend....are a CASUAL.

Sorry if that stings.
End of the day we are all “casuals” Unless it’s a few players posting anonymously most of us are just regular fans with varying degrees of football knowledge. We still aren’t any experts on the matter at least in the paid by a professional team ever sense.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Maybe he will suck in the regular season and be great in the playoffs, but we will never now, because we want make it there.
Right

Because that one extra gut punch game every January or so means so much, we'd never want to risk it by moving on from Dak in search of a guy that could potentially lead us to Lombardi #6

Chasing6

Reaction score
Right

Because that one extra gut punch game every January or so means so much, we'd never want to risk it by moving on from Dak in search of a guy that could potentially lead us to Lombardi #6
Maybe we should just play Dak during the regular season and then bench him during the playoffs.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
37 wins last 3 years...playoffs 3 straight years.

2 out of 3 division champs....
In the words or Rob Weasley hold up wait a sec. How in one breath when a poster mentioned Cooper Rush going 5-1 you had a caveat to it but in the next breath mention 37 wins with no caveats? You’re not being consistent my guy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
In the words or Rob Weasley hold up wait a sec. How in one breath when a poster mentioned Cooper Rush going 5-1 you had a caveat to it but in the next breath mention 37 wins with no caveats? You’re not being consistent my guy.
Of course he's not consistent.

Neither is the guy he spends most of his life defending.

Perfect symmetry

leeblair

Reaction score
Instead of apologizing to the fans after humiliating us in front of the entire NFL world, the players have gone M.I.A., Micah is whining about excessive media criticism, and the family members are giving fans lectures. What a curse it is being a fan of this franchise.

I thonk its funny that Rock/Tad is so embarrassed that he lashes out at the fans.
And no, he doesn't want out of Dallas because he knows that if Dak played anywhere else he'd be out of football.
And "rings"? The only way Dak will sniff a ring is if he hangs out near Staubach, Pearson, Aikman, or if Jerry lets him play with his.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Instead of apologizing to the fans after humiliating us in front of the entire NFL world, the players have gone M.I.A., Micah is whining about excessive media criticism, and the family members are giving fans lectures. What a curse it is being a fan of this franchise.

Players have gone MIA? Isn't the season over?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see the similarity here....I mean instead of striking Oil our Jeb bought the Cowboys.
e61b9d75-62b7-4ea2-85b0-1a7774d6f743.png
LOL!!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If you’re an adult who feels actual embarrassment in your day to day life based on how a sports franchise performs, you need help. Thats not a normal, healthy emotion.
is this your professional view or are you just another person yapping online?

Iago33

Reaction score
Kinda like Luis Riddick says...

"Ya'll putting TOO much emphasis on QB play"

It never used to be JUST about QB play until the tv told you to think that way.
Look at the salaries now and get back to me. QB isn’t the most important piece?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Why do people like him and Stephen A Smith think it makes them sound nicer if they say a variation of "its not the team or org I dislike, its the fans"? I dont get why they are comfortable saying that. If anything, the reverse would make them nicer people. More like its not the fans I have a problem with, its the organization. THAT would be a kinder thing to say. Weird logic.
That logic is always stupid because you can literally say that about every rival fan base smh. Using that same logic they use in other instances would get them “cancelled” but in sports people say the stupidest things at times.