Dak's cap hit

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
SB winners ok pay them got no problems with that. But when ya pay a guy who has never won anything as if he were among the SB winners, that just sucks,

Well, we need to blame JJ for caving. He gambled on Dak so now we get to see who got hosed, and it won't be Dak, that is for sure because if no SB...Dak is set and JJ missed out.

RaZon

Reaction score
Well, we need to blame JJ for caving. He gambled on Dak so now we get to see who got hosed, and it won't be Dak, that is for sure because if no SB...Dak is set and JJ missed out.

Yes and I hate watching it, way too much for any RB actually totally stupid and way too much for Dak, but, Dak could have been cool if he cared about the team, he didn't, yep...greedy,.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes and I hate watching it, way too much for any RB actually totally stupid and way too much for Dak, but, Dak could have been cool if he cared about the team, he didn't, yep...greedy,.

JJ overpaid Dak, Zeke, Jaylon and Mr. Hotboyz...the rest of the team has to eat bologna sammies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I won't respond to your ridiculous statement but I will confirm to you we have lost 3 out of 4 primarily due to the ineptness of our QB.
Can you ask Dak to show up between Quarters 1-3 tonight?
Thanks....;)
so defense getting run over by Denver bears no culpability? running game sucking is no problem? defense get passed over for 370 yards and 100+ yards of penalty is not a problem? Dak throwing for 375 and 2 TDs is ineptness

ok, let me go update my dictionary

also, he is kind of right, you never show your face when we were winning, only here gloating and posting all day since we lost 2....

so are you happy we are losing? just for kicks, what will you do if we win the superbowl....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Agreed. Regardless, I'm pissed at him. He could have taken less in order to help the team right now. $100 million in endorsements simply for being the Cowboys starting and franchise QB should have been enough to help the team back with the salary cap. Instead, Dak did the opposite. That doesn't sit well with me when it comes to being a team player and so called leader.
how much less? and how would it have helped the team? no one seems to be able to give any scenario of who we would have signed for how much and how it would help the team. they just point to some number and say he didn't help the team.

Dak's cap hit is 17.5M this season....so tell me who we wanted to sign for how much? and couldn't because of 17.5M on the cap.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't want to hurt your feelings but at some point, Dak will literally be run out of town........you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool ALL of the people all of the time!!!
we know. we know...we know...you have tried fooling everyone to thinking you are a cowboys fan...some got fooled....not all

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, you'll have to take that up with him, he has the free will to do what he choses and should be of no concern of yours.
its not a concern. I enjoy reading his stuff. but when we win, he disappears..... I don't have to take anything up with anybody...it was a statement and prediction.
what's your issue jumping to defend him?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and al qbs have bad pass or 3 per game , sure he should but things happen..last week wasnt on dak..sorry regales sof the brown ot pass the defense and refs cost us that one..dak had more then solid stat line..

lets hope tank and MP can hold down the defense and diggs get an INT and brown and lewis just stay within themselves..
I concur. Hope the defense can stiffen up....and let our offense do their thing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, right. Then he would be guaranteed his whole contract...is that what you think? You don't make sense. lol
how would he be gauranteed his whole contract if he is cut!!!! How? enlighten me and explain...

money that is paid out is paid out....its sunk cost....if he cuts him, he doesn't have to pay future money. what part of that doesn't make sense?

and btw, even if he traded him, he wouldn't recoup money that's paid out (ala bonus money)...so its still sunk cost

I think you are a little confused and angry....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
its not a concern. I enjoy reading his stuff. but when we win, he disappears..... I don't have to take anything up with anybody...it was a statement and prediction.
what's your issue jumping to defend him?

I was replying to your post to me. I'm not defending anyone, every posters can do what they do, you say he disappears, so if you are having a bad day and want to argue take it up with him, or someone else.

RaZon

Reaction score
JJ overpaid Dak, Zeke, Jaylon and Mr. Hotboyz...the rest of the team has to eat bologna sammies.

Do wonder if having a couple cats making far more than anyone doesn't hurt a team.

Think of offensive linemen, without them there is nothing. And they have to watch those who wouldn't be anything without them getting all the attention the big$$$$.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak did his job the entire game, and shouldnt have been in the position where it all came down to one throw. It was a bad throw. Oh and how much does the entire defense get paid? I guess they don't get paid enough to not allow 500+ yards.
That's what makes an elite top qb....any position really. When the chips are down....you reach down and lift up the team on your sweaty back. It's okay to say dsk failed there because....he did.
It's okay....dak will get more shots at it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
how would he be gauranteed his whole contract if he is cut!!!! How? enlighten me and explain...

money that is paid out is paid out....its sunk cost....if he cuts him, he doesn't have to pay future money. what part of that doesn't make sense?

and btw, even if he traded him, he wouldn't recoup money that's paid out (ala bonus money)...so its still sunk cost

I think you are a little confused and angry....

I thought if JJ cut him then he is guaranteed all his contract? Maybe I'm wrong.