Daks career so far

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The whole point is Dallas still has a dilemma with Daks contract, he IS NOT a franchise qb, those are bus driver number.

You say that like a bus driver is something bad. LOL

Those are Aikman numbers.

Are you adding in the 6 rushing TD's? Now we are up to 31. Kinda blows your theory out of the water now doesn't it?

Do you know what a "run first offense is"?

In your case, ignorance is not bliss. While the rest of us enjoy a nice win you dance around like a petty troll. Funny to watch.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You say that like a bus driver is something bad. LOL

Those are Aikman numbers.

Are you adding in the 6 rushing TD's? Now we are up to 31. Kinda blows your theory out of the water now doesn't it?

Do you know what a "run first offense is"?

In your case, ignorance is not bliss. While the rest of us enjoy a nice win you dance around like a petty troll. Funny to watch.
526 pass attempts and only 22 td passes are Ryan Tannehill numbers, ya heard meh?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I believe Dak was dead last in TD passes over the last three years, but he was right behind Eli, and I think he might have passed him... so now he’s second to last.

@TrueDakFacts

cowboyec

Reaction score
10-6.
NFC EAST CHAMPS.
Keep drivin' this bus Dak...ALL THE WAY TO ATLANTA AND RIGHT DOWN THEIR THROATS...LIKE EASTWOOD IN THE GAUNTLET.
D.
A.
K.
:starspin:COWBOYS AGAINST THE WORLD:starspin:

ClintDagger

Reaction score
All he does is win....Dak sucks
I see that a lot, but he’s won nothing of note so far. The winning that matters happens in January & February. If this team doesn’t get it done against Seattle next week it’s not a successful season. With that said, I hope the great late game play we’ve seen from him in the reg season pops up in the postseason.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has 300 yds and 6 TDs rushing as well

Yep. The rushing ones count as much as the passing ones, right?

And maybe Elliott has a couple TDs to his credit that might have been passing plays in another offense?