Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
A fake like is all the "likes" and love that Dak and his groupies have. They don't really like him, they just have to pull for an underdog because they know the deal, but, damn, Dak is just such a good guy, who cares that he is not a good QB, they like him maybe cause he be a pretty boy.
A good guy does not condone violence against refs because he is upset that he played bad.

Dak is a phony.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
me just giving him likes regardless of post or comment. he counts his likes as a big life achievement.

just making a poor soul happy.
Ah...I see. So you thinking everyone gives him likes for the same reason as you....pity. Helping you THINK you are a good person. Got it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ah...I see. So you thinking everyone gives him likes for the same reason as you....pity. Helping you THINK you are a good person. Got it.
I don't care if anyone thinks I am a good person or not. That's not the point.

Just that he cares so much about random internet people's approval and "likes" is what he cares about. So I give it. Doesn't bother me. Makes him feel good. Win win. If u want I can give u likes too given u sound like the gen z-ers. They so much need to feel wanted, liked and seek approval

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I don't care if anyone thinks I am a good person or not. That's not the point.

Just that he cares so much about random internet people's approval and "likes" is what he cares about. So I give it. Doesn't bother me. Makes him feel good. Win win. If u want I can give u likes too given u sound like the gen z-ers. They so much need to feel wanted, liked and seek approval

I think you are a wonderful person because I don't know you, because you can't make sense out of nonsense, that is why nobody likes me but my guitar...and it's just a thing.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
A no string guitar makes no sound. He is insulting you.

You should rethink that "wonderful person" comment you gave him.

I don't get insulted and do not need a stranger to like me. lol. I have an awesome blues band, Bad Influence Garage Blues Band, four years of music school and about 14 guitars. We play gigs and make money, not much, but we have a following and have a blast playing tunes. As for him/her, not sure which one, probably could not carry a tune if a radio was strapped to his/her back.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get insulted and do not need a stranger to like me. lol. I have an awesome blues band, Bad Influence Garage Blues Band, four years of music school and about 14 guitars. We play gigs and make money, not much, but we have a following and have a blast playing tunes. As for him/her, not sure which one, probably could not carry a tune if a radio was strapped to his/her back.
Rock on, brother.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Play a little guitar myself, just for fun.My 2nd love after football.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A no string guitar makes no sound. He is insulting you.

You should rethink that "wonderful person" comment you gave him.
ahh, butting in I see. hmmm, and your finger is always pointing.

yeah, I am sure you will use my line that its a public forum so I shouldn't expect otherwise.

didn't mean to get under your skin so much. you should be happy, I gave you a whhhhoooolllle bunch of likes. you are now very popular on the internet

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you are right, I am not musical at all. none whatso ever. never had the ear nor the talent. I am jealous of you being talented and being in a band. I would come to listen to you though...IM me a link to your bands on you tube.