Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
people who know who are not blinded by their fandom of Dak are trying to point that, its not the oline, not the running back, not the WR's, not the TE, not the coordinator thats holding this offense back. its our QB!
Keep hating. Glad to see it's eating you and your ilk up!

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
People love to see charts and #’s to justify Dak.This is a good one.But #’s don’t tell the whole story and can be very deceiving.People who really know football and really watch the games closely could tell you Dak hasn’t been playing very well w/out seeing charts and #’s.It’s not all Dak, but he’s a big part of team failures.

Dre11

Reaction score
people who know who are not blinded by their fandom of Dak are trying to point that, its not the oline, not the running back, not the WR's, not the TE, not the coordinator thats holding this offense back. its our QB!

Lol..it's absolutely all of them anybody who says otherwise is football dumb...lol

Nav22

Reaction score
How stupid will some of you people feel when NFL players, coaches and execs ONCE AGAIN rank Dak among the top 10 QBs when they are polled this offseason???

Just curious... so I can start laughing at you clowns early.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

“DURRRR OUR TOP 10 QB IS DA PROBLEM, NOT DA RUNNIN BACK WHO HAD UNDER 4 YPC IN 8 OF OUR LAST 10 GAMES OR DA TEAM LEADIN DA LEAGUE IN PENALTIES DURRRRRR”

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
It's also fact that the other parts of the o line contributed. That's being honest, because facts are facts.
O line was much better in pass pro than run blocking.Fact is people were open, but Dak was scared to let it rip because he’s not a confident QB.Like I said in an earlier post in this thread,it’s not all Dak, but he’s a big part.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
How stupid will some of you people feel when NFL players, coaches and execs ONCE AGAIN rank Dak among the top 10 QBs when they are polled this offseason???

Just curious... so I can start laughing at you clowns early.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

“DURRRR OUR TOP 10 QB IS DA PROBLEM, NOT DA RUNNIN BACK WHO HAD UNDER 4 YPC IN 8 OF OUR LAST 10 GAMES OR DA TEAM LEADIN DA LEAGUE IN PENALTIES DURRRRRR”

How does what your saying have any relevance? Seriously? Dak himself admitted he regressed post injury and that the injury wasn’t to blame. Literally said this. The stats show he regressed late season save a few games. He didn’t play well in the playoff game. So I’m lost. What does a ranking from executives have to do with a graph showing a trend?

I like the guy but I don’t get responses like this, it’s like a 10 yr old signed onto CZ using parents password

Nav22

Reaction score
Who cares if he doesn’t win when it counts.Just shows the QB pool isn’t too deep.
It shows he’s a top 10 QB, like it or not. Better than at least 22 of the 31 other starting QBs.

Winning and losing is a team accomplishment.

Or do you think Stafford magically learned to “win when it counts” when he was surrounded by elite talent?