Dak's Final Season Numbers

Ken

Reaction score
No, I want a quarterback who doesn't fail to score a touchdown in 14 of 15 consecutive quarters.

Today was an organized scrimmage. And he threw two pick sixes today that were dropped.

We'll see if he can score next week. That's what we need, not empty stats against the worst team in our division.
We will see. I know you will be rooting for Seattle so you can break out a "I told you so".

I also looked at the stats and it says 4 tds and 0 ints. I am not sure where these pick 6's are? Also...it is only ok for other teams to get stats against lesser D's..i forgot about that golden Dak rule.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Now if he could just do this in the games that actually matter.

Still one of the lowest ranked passing teams in the league. 27th?

Our fan base .....lol.
Dak is 15th so I think the team would be higher than 27th , He did okay against GB in 2016. Has more total yards than Romo in 2014. The team was 3-5 and now 10-6 so I think some of those games mattered.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Plus, the other team is just awful and barely gave a crap.

Giants were at home and they very much wanted to win . Could have been Ely's last game there . Did the guy making the one handed catches look like he barely gave a crap or was it somebody else LOLOL

My bad I forgot you are from the Butt hurt Romo tribe nothing Dak dose will ever be any good carry on with your usual negative bull spit

erod

Reaction score
Giants were at home and they very much wanted to win . Could have been Ely's last game there . Did the guy making the one handed catches look like he barely gave a crap or was it somebody else LOLOL

My bad I forgot you are from the Butt hurt Romo tribe nothing Dak dose will ever be any good carry on with your usual negative bull spit
This must be your first football season.

Ken

Reaction score

Yes...this "horrible team" became the first team to score more than 30 against our D.

And too bad gor Dak...it doesn't matter that he was without 3 pro bowlers, score 36 or we lose.

So he did.

erod

Reaction score
Dak is 15th so I think the team would be higher than 27th , He did okay against GB in 2016. Has more total yards than Romo in 2014. The team was 3-5 and now 10-6 so I think some of those games mattered.
You mean all this games we couldn't score?

And don't even try to compare this to Romo's 2014 numbers. Please.

erod

Reaction score
We will see. I know you will be rooting for Seattle so you can break out a "I told you so".

I also looked at the stats and it says 4 tds and 0 ints. I am not sure where these pick 6's are? Also...it is only ok for other teams to get stats against lesser D's..i forgot about that golden Dak rule.
You saw the game. He threw two gifts.

And I spent $1,000 for my seats Saturday, so you're damn straight they'd better win.

Ken

Reaction score

And I spent $1,000 for my seats Saturday, so you're damn straight they'd better win.
Have fun. I am nervous about seattle because of Wilson and Dak doesn't play great against them.

Hopeful our new additions and newfound TEs get us through.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Make sure you wear your Cowboys jersey. :muttley:

GgabUg5.jpg

BleedinBlue

Reaction score

yeah bad stretch , a little different now , why not compare they are very similar....I got no problem with you being a Romo-sapien , I liked Romo too but that's the past , there's a new QB in town who can play 16 game seasons and it's Cowboys first.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Have fun. I am nervous about seattle because of Wilson and Dak doesn't play great against them.

But the first game against the Seahawks was in the middle of ReceiverSuckAggeddon and we lost because two passes hit a WR in the hands and bounced to Earl Thomas.

Thomas is out now and the bounces are very unlikely to go that way again.

Bluefin

Reaction score
But the first game against the Seahawks was in the middle of ReceiverSuckAggeddon and we lost because two passes hit a WR in the hands and bounced to Earl Thomas.

Thomas is out now and the bounces are very unlikely to go that way again.
Zeke also killed us by stepping out of bounds before catching what would have been a TD reception and then fumbling in the red zone following a long run on another possession.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Another point is that one Cowboy was still getting into game shape, only played 27 snaps and didn't show up in the box score:

iu

Kaiser

Reaction score
Zeke also killed us by stepping out of bounds before catching what would have been a TD reception and then fumbling in the red zone following a long run on another possession.

We had 166 yards rushing with no WRs in that game, The Great Geoff Swaim was our leading receiver in that game with 5 catches.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score

Erod, I respect your skepticism of Dak, but I must ask why is the 2014 Romo season off the table for comparison?

In my view, Garrett was a car without wheels until he stumbled into that 2014 season where we were forced to rely on our running game while Romo was easing his way back into full strength after starting the season with serious back issues.

That forced shift in strategy allowed for Romo to find the best version of himself, becoming hyper efficient and less risky, and paved the way for Garrett to find a blue print as head coach.

Four years later, that’s still the plan. 2014 Romo is what we are hoping Dak can emulate each and every season moving forward.

erod

Reaction score
Erod, I respect your skepticism of Dak, but I must ask why is the 2014 Romo season off the table for comparison?

In my view, Garrett was a car without wheels until he stumbled into that 2014 season where we were forced to rely on our running game while Romo was easing his way back into full strength after starting the season with serious back issues.

That forced shift in strategy allowed for Romo to find the best version of himself, becoming hyper efficient and less risky, and paved the way for Garrett to find a blue print as head coach.

Four years later, that’s still the plan. 2014 Romo is what we are hoping Dak can emulate each and every season moving forward.
Because Romo made a ton of unbelievable throws that year. Throws that are nowhere to be found at the moment.