Dak's finger

Rajveer

Reaction score
ENqs94FXUAEijV5.jpg
That explains the erratic passes. :p

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lance sucks! Plain sucks. Doesn't have the experience or mental fortitude to be starting in the NFL. QB guru Shanahan realized that the hard way. Many Lance supporters in Dallas will learn the hard way as well.

True, but I'm just really frustrated with how the entire team, including Dak, played last night. The Cowboys are clearly not on the level of San Francisco.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Lance sucks! Plain sucks. Doesn't have the experience or mental fortitude to be starting in the NFL. QB guru Shanahan realized that the hard way. Many Lance supporters in Dallas will learn the hard way as well.
Dak got outplayed by Dobby in Arizona. I'm not really concerned who steps in for Dak. It ain't gonna be worse than having to change an entire offense to accommodate you.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Sounds like you just summed up Dak in one sentence , thank you !

FIXED :
Dak sucks! Plain sucks. Doesn't have the experience or mental fortitude to be starting in the NFL. QB guru Shanahan realized that the hard way. Many Lance supporters in Dallas will learn the hard way as well.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak got outplayed by Dobby in Arizona. I'm not really concerned who steps in for Dak. It ain't gonna be worse than having to change an entire offense to accommodate you.
Both Cards and 49ers QBs had all day to throw the ball to open receivers. Totally the opposite for us on both points.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like we did with Dak, gotcha!