Dak's finger

J_Allen

Reaction score
I hope it's broken.

He needs to go to Jerry and say he wants to bench himself. He can't go to the coaches and say it. That's Jerry's call. He put this **** product on the field so he makes all the decisions. Bench yourself. You're not a quarterback. Stop hanging on to this team around its neck. You got your money now go sit your sorry *** on the bench until we can get rid of you.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
His finger scratch is the least of his worries. The real problem is in his head. I am beginning to believe that he does not think like a big time NFL QB. Seems to me his confidence is about gone and just as important the other players confidence in him seems to be falling. He best turn things around very quickly or the team will be forced to move on.....like it or not Jerry Jones.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
If they have rush an honest chance and factored in his contract, radio would never get the job back.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Lance sucks! Plain sucks. Doesn't have the experience or mental fortitude to be starting in the NFL. QB guru Shanahan realized that the hard way. Many Lance supporters in Dallas will learn the hard way as well.

My problem with Lance is the two seasons he started he’s knocked out for the year before the beer concessions closed