Video: Dak's first pick of training camp

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I have never done that so no idea what ur yammering about now....but if QBR is what u want...QBR is what dontyou will get.

Right now....I have Dak at 158.3 passer rating.

Now....people THINK that's as high as you can mathematically go.....but, Hot Take: i predict Dak will be in the 170's soon.
:huh:

Don't flatter yourself. Not everything is about you. That was intended for someone else....the poster understood

Interesting you thought it was about you.

Are u just an attention where? Looks like it

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Let's make it happen, Cap'n!

xY3088U.gif
I love Semi's potential. But my main issue with him so far is that he doesn't like to catch in traffic.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
A crusade of one person.. you are the only one carrying the flag of Wentz 2.0.... it's hilarious. Now you have tried so hard. Been doing it so long. You can't quit or you look like a fool. Not realizing you already are a fool. Just too dang funny
:lmao:
HA-HA, Let me know how you feel about WENTZ 2.0 after the Cowboys finish 3rd or 4th in their division this year.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
:huh:

Don't flatter yourself. Not everything is about you. That was intended for someone else....the poster understood

Interesting you thought it was about you.

Are u just an attention where? Looks like it
Oh yeah....I see that ur post WASN'T to me!

Ironically, it was right above MY post to another poster, which YOU replied to.

I guess I just got used to you stalking me and replying to all my posts like a fanboy.

Guess we're BOTH just a couple of "attention wheres"

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
There's a lot of Dak-Negativoty here.

Just a suggestion: just wait till the games start.

I predict that the statistics he had last year won't hold a candle to what he does this year.

Very few QBs in NFL history can touch what he's turned into.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh yeah....I see that ur post WASN'T to me!

Ironically, it was right above MY post to another poster, which YOU replied to.

I guess I just got used to you stalking me and replying to all my posts like a fanboy.

Guess we're BOTH just a couple of "attention wheres"
Yeah. Yet you responded and tried making it about yourself... and Don't flatter yourself. You are not worth stalking. Stuffing maybe. Stalking definitely not.

And like I said you are an attention ***** so spread them wide

Done!

Last edited:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yeah. Yet you responded and tried making it about yourself... and Don't flatter yourself. You are not worth stalking. Stuffing maybe. Stalking definitely not.

And like I said you are an attention ***** so spread them wide

Done!
Gross.....

Uhhhh....in case u didn't know, I'm a dude. No judgment here...... just making sure u knew.

Let's just keep it on football. All that other stuff ur thinking about just isn't in my wheelhouse. Have a great weekend!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I predict we come in 5th at best..

What's your rank in the Bash Dak over Dallas cult? Made lieutenant yet?
Bash Dak??????? Just being real about a less than mediocre QB who happens to be over hyped and way overpaid! The dude nuts up in the games that mean the most to this franchise. Parsons called it like it was when he blamed the 9er loss on PRESCOT and I nobody and I mean NOBODY called him on the rug for his statement because everyone knew that he spoke the truth about WENTZ 2.0!