Video: Dak's first pick of training camp

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks like Jalen hurts under threw DSmith and it got picked off, I mean why isn't that national news? :huh: :facepalm: hmmm

I think to be fair we should be posting every practice and training camp interception by every quarterback I mean seems to be a big deal here for dak a why not let's break down everyone's mistakes

ESisback

Reaction score
Looks like Jalen hurts under threw DSmith and it got picked off, I mean why isn't that national news? :huh: :facepalm: hmmm

I think to be fair we should be posting every practice and training camp interception by every quarterback I mean seems to be a big deal here for dak a why not let's break down everyone's mistakes
Josh Allen tripped on the carpet yesterday…
Mahomes dropped a water bottle Thursday afternoon after practice…
Rodgers coughed during a meeting…
Hurts spilled mustard on his tie…
Some walk on kicker missed a FG…
The LG for Philly sat on a bag of Doritos…

NEWS!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Josh Allen tripped on the carpet yesterday…
Mahomes dropped a water bottle Thursday afternoon after practice…
Rodgers coughed during a meeting…
Hurts spilled mustard on his tie…
Some walk on kicker missed a FG…
The LG for Philly sat on a bag of Doritos…

NEWS!
Don't forget Burrows has a strained calf oh I mean we should go crazy and say the season's probably gonna be half over for them I mean that's what we said about Donovan Wilson let's go completely extra let's be extra extra that's what this place is extra read all about it.. Dog days of summer cherry picking...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You're saying a professional coach at this level doesn't pay attention to ball velocity?
They're supposed to know more than anybody about their team, but they don't pay attention to that?
Yes it is a detail many would not notice. Truth is they miss a lot of things.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Was the 2nd pick the one by Nahshon Wright on the deep ball to Jalen Tolbert ...that's been the one shown the 2nd day TC highlights.
2nd pick !! now it is a trend !
To the dak defenders, none of this matters till the season games start.
If he plays in PS, and throws 2 ints, then you can worry a little.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yes it is a detail many would not notice. Truth is they miss a lot of things.
Maybe they do.
I'm not the one to say I know everything. I certainly don't.
Hopefully the current coaching staff has caught onto such a conflagration and are teaching adjustments.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok this is a on target pass, but the only thing I see, is that dak may have thrown that a little too hard, and just a tad too high for the velocity of the ball.
Sometimes qb's throw too hard and if ball is also high , it will go thru the hands or bounce off.
For short passes, he should be told to lessen the velocity, but I doubt anyone will tell him that.
This was a short pass to the middle of the field. That area is too congested to throw an easy pass and let the receiver run to it.. The idea is to get it to him quickly, before the defense can react.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Is it NOT Training Camp ???? Twilight zone Ish right here. So let me get this straight, Threads with Dak supporters get shut down I E : The FS1 Thread, But this purely Hateful thread Stays up !

Yeah I'm at CZ