Dak's fumble

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
At this point, I hope Dak leaves this soon to be 1-15 team, pulls the middle finger at Jerry as he walks away from the Star, and wins a Super Bowl where ever he goes. This is a downright rude and terrible thing to do to a QB. Romo lived it. And now it’s possible Dak will.

Well Dak's a luxury we cannot afford at the price he is demanding, it comes down to prioritizing talent and actually paying talent. Looks like the Jones boys blew their wad on Lawrence, Smith, Zeke and Cooper instead of actually locking the QB position down. Now the asking price has gone up so much that there is no legitimate way to sign Dak and fix the defense and offensive line.

CWR

Reaction score
Why are we running long developing plays with a bum lined up opposite of Myles Garrett 1 on 1? I Dont care if it was MM or Kellen, all I know is next year MM better either call plays or stupidity like that better not happen again or he really is just a fat Jason Garrett. Dak should get zero blame for that particular play.

He appears to be doing the same thing as JG, nothing. All I need is for MM to start blaming his staff and we will have come full circle.

I remember when he was fired in GB and I wanted nothing to do with him. Then I foolishly came around and was happy about the hire. Smh, he and his team are trash.

rags

Reaction score
Dak is not the reason this team lost, but if he puts the ball on the ground he gets a share of the blame. Dont care who it is the #1 job is to protect the ball.

That's the life of an NFL QB. If the team wins, he's a hero. If the team loses, he's the goat.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He just has to do a better job of feeling pressure in the pocket and speeding up his internal clock when you have a 1 on 1 mismatch like that.
He tried to throw the ball in less than 2 seconds. If you're not accounting for an unblocked blitzer, that's a very fast clock.

If you want to say he held the ball too long on the early sack, fine. Other QBs who do the same things: Russ, Lamar, Rodgers, Watson.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The sack took about 2 seconds

Pretty sure he double clutched on that play but I'll have to look. But it's his job to know miles is being blocked by a young tackle on his own. That rarely ends well.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
3 straight games of the same type of fumble in their own territory. This team is bad, very bad...in all 3 phases. Don't let the offensive numbers fool you!