Dak's last 9 games

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Please explain how those changes caused Dak to either not see open receivers or miss the ones he did see.

I would say there arent excuses other then he is a young QB that had it real easy. Now he has it tough. Getting pressured sure make things different. 3rd and long as well. He has probably lost a lot of confidence which is the biggest thing.

Maybe you should explain to me how he was hitting all these open receivers his first year and now he cant? You going to call it luck?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I would say there arent excuses other then he is a young QB that had it real easy. Now he has it tough. Getting pressured sure make things different. 3rd and long as well. He has probably lost a lot of confidence which is the biggest thing.

Maybe you should explain to me how he was hitting all these open receivers his first year and now he cant? You going to call it luck?
His first year defenses were defending the entire field. Dak was killing it too Bease and Witten in the short game. Defenses have realized they can focus on stopping that and Dak cannot or will not make them pay by going downfield.

Carolina gave Dak NO respect and focused almost entirely on stopping the run game. Dak could not make them pay.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
His first year defenses were defending the entire field. Dak was killing it too Bease and Witten in the short game. Defenses have realized they can focus on stopping that and Dak cannot or will not make them pay by going downfield.

Carolina gave Dak NO respect and focused almost entirely on stopping the run game. Dak could not make them pay.

NO he couldn't. Probably his worst game I have seen to date. Can he rebound? These are the questions that a young QB needs answering. He'sn the dog house now. We are going to find out THIS year what he is truly made of. Put up or shut up time.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He was saying a guy is soft because he got jumped by a bunch of guys.

So I really do not care what you think.
Who said you cared what I think? I said your post is on the same level as his. I don't care if you care what I think or not but if that makes you feel better its been duly noted.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
probably the new wr's fault, they forgot how to coach too. or the te coach.. it's not mcgoo who can't see or trust his arm.. "oh magoo prescott, you lost again".....

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Dak has thrown 0 TD passes in 6 of his last 9 games. In that same span, he's thrown 6 TD's and 9 Int's and had 181 yards or less in 7 of those 9 games. Even mediocre QB's on bad teams don't go through stretches like that.

Whatever you think he is or isn't, right now he isn't good, and hasn't been for the better part of a season.

This was mentioned on the post game show last week

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Dak has thrown 0 TD passes in 6 of his last 9 games. In that same span, he's thrown 6 TD's and 9 Int's and had 181 yards or less in 7 of those 9 games. Even mediocre QB's on bad teams don't go through stretches like that.

Whatever you think he is or isn't, right now he isn't good, and hasn't been for the better part of a season.

Hey Nate.... I nominate you as QB! Stand in there, take 6 sacks, 10 hits and flushed out of the pocket on more times than I can count and I'm thinking some of those chases would end up with you pounded into the ground.. I'm guessing you will be Nate dribble or Nate Dizzy after that. As far as the last 8 games last season, I'm thinking you would be a wee bit shell shocked after 32 sacks. You'd probably think twice about standing in there wouldn't ya

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Nate.... I nominate you as QB! Stand in there, take 6 sacks, 10 hits and flushed out of the pocket on more times than I can count and I'm thinking some of those chases would end up with you pounded into the ground.. I'm guessing you will be Nate dribble or Nate Dizzy after that. As far as the last 8 games last season, I'm thinking you would be a wee bit shell shocked after 32 sacks. You'd probably think twice about standing in there wouldn't ya
Show me on the doll where the facts hurt you. Other than that, nice rant but you didn't offer a single tangible argument other than I apparently couldn't take the beating he did and play better. Bravo on sorting that out.

Romotil45

Reaction score
I have seen it mentioned before but, I think that Atlanta game last year broke Dak and he has yet to recover.

Eight games before Atlanta:
63.7% completion
1,818 yards
16 TDs
4 Ints
10 Sacks (41 yards)
102.9 Rating

Atlanta and remaining games:
62.6% completion
1,506 yards
6 TDs
9 Ints
22 sacks (144 yards)
75 Rating

If that's true then that's just more reason to fire Garrett and Linehan. They had no plan to impliment when the backup left tackle struggled. And made no in game adjustments.