Dak's last 9 games

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak has thrown 0 TD passes in 6 of his last 9 games. In that same span, he's thrown 6 TD's and 9 Int's and had 181 yards or less in 7 of those 9 games. Even mediocre QB's on bad teams don't go through stretches like that.

Whatever you think he is or isn't, right now he isn't good, and hasn't been for the better part of a season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak has thrown 0 TD passes in 6 of his last 9 games. In that same span, he's thrown 6 TD's and 9 Int's and had 181 yards or less in 7 of those 9 games. Even mediocre QB's on bad teams don't go through stretches like that.

Whatever you think he is or isn't, right now he isn't good, and hasn't been for the better part of a season.

He's for sure a problem right now and he needs to get it cleaned up quick or this season isn't going to be good.

My prediction before the year was potential elite defense, elite run game, bad pass game.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
This team, I hate to say it, has an abundance of serious issues, none of which will resolve themselves in the short term, which is why I refuse to lose one second of sleep over this team - those days have passed - seemingly for good.

You were losing sleep over This? In 2018? Like recent? IT took you 20+ for u to get to this point?

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Clearly some haven't digested it since there are a billion people blaming everything under the sun except the QB. Maybe if they try squinting really hard at the screen when they read it that will help.

Always a cowboys qb controversy with the fans.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Where did I say it took 20 years to come to that conclusion?

You didn't but it's 2018 and you posted this in a post in 2018. Like it's a recent action that you were losing sleep and just got to the point where your not.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I always had the feeling deep down something was off with this guy when he got knocked the **** out by some little dudes on spring break
Think he got jumped by a pack of them. Either way, really not a factor in whether he is a good QB or not. I'm positive I could kick the hell out of Tom Brady and he's pretty good.