Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

leeblair

Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

Yeah, just tell the fans it's just tough if they don't like it.
Classy guy.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Ugh….this team, it won’t win 7 games. Read the room, geez :rolleyes:

And what great QBs is he talking about? Surely he’s not comparing himself to Brady and Manning? All the great Cowboys QBs stayed in Dallas!

Last edited:

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He said it right! Why dwell on it? Can't bring the season back. I don't know why this is big news. Move On!

Chasing6

Reaction score
He knows he’s moving on after this season. Easy for him to tell everyone else to move on. It is interesting to think about how the team will proceed without Prescott.
Exactly. What do you do next? Do you extend CD without a legit QB or just get a head start on rebuilding now.

This team has no legit shot at winning a SB this year. Without Dak, they have no legit shot a winning anytime in the near future.

Let CD sit out. He will eventually come back. Tag him next year and resign or trade him.

Worst part of Dak leaving is little to know compensation. We will need to trade CD or Parson for draft capital. I would be trying time up Maning entering the draft.

Build a sold OLine and get a RB in advance of drafting Manning.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is why MountaineerCowboy exists.

Dak is a loser and wants Cowboys fans to just accept it.
You just confirmed what me and others have said, that you wouldn’t exist on this board if Dak was winning in the playoffs. You just come here to bash him. When he plays well and the team wins, you’re nowhere to be found. I’ve never seen you post immediately after a Cowboys win.