Twitter: Dak's message to fans frustrated about last season: Move on

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The replies…:popcorn:

@jonmachota

Dak Prescott when asked what he says to Cowboys fans who are still frustrated about how last season ended: “Be fans or don’t be fans. If you’re a fan, you’re going to turn the page just as we do, you’re gonna move forward, understanding that you have better ahead of you. … Sorry, obviously, but it hurt us more than it did them. Obviously it’s on us to get back and to do better, but, yeah, move on.”

3:53 PM · Jul 25, 2024

Move on? LOL....

To hell with this guy.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I have to disagree. It seems like his point is that griping and dwelling on last year's failure is only going to give fans ulcers. No good at all comes from it. Making the players feel hated on isn't going to motivate them to do better for the fans either.

If the FO shows anger about the results, and makes an attempt to improve, then maybe something positive can come from it...but that doesn't seem to the case.
So what, fans shouldn't be upset and hold him and his teammates accountable for habitually being horrible when it's all on the line? Nobody, and I mean not a single fan (well...maybe one or two) is simply dwelling on a crappy end to last season. Failing in the most extraordinary ways has become Dak's, as well as the Cowboys' calling card. It has become the norm. Now he tries to brush it off? Thats not how the world works. He's trying to deflect heat, when he should be feeling every bit of it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So what, fans shouldn't be upset and hold him and his teammates accountable for habitually being horrible when it's all on the line? Nobody, and I mean not a single fan (well...maybe one or two) is simply dwelling on a crappy end to last season. Failing in the most extraordinary ways has become Dak's, as well as the Cowboys' calling card. It has become the norm. Now he tries to brush it off? Thats not how the world works. He's trying to deflect heat, when he should be feeling every bit of it.
I get it though. Right now this team needs to forget their past and start over. Because right now all they remember is failure.