Twitter: Dak's neighbors put up "Get Well Soon" sign in front of his house

CPanther95

Reaction score
Anyone else picture Dak having a bigger house? I mean, it's nice...I just pictured it being bigger.

I hope that's the house across the street. If not, I would hate seeing the back of a giant sign while I was stuck at home healing.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think its phony in most cases but like I said to each their own. We all have different ways of doing things but for me it would come off as phony so that's why I said to each their own.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I think its phony in most cases but like I said to each their own. We all have different ways of doing things but for me it would come off as phony so that's why I said to each their own.

I hate to jump into the middle of the Colosseum with you, but kinda feel the same way.

But I'm not a big fan of waiters singing happy birthday for me at restaurants, or driving a kid around the neighborhood honking so covid quarantined neighbors can wave at him and make him feel special either.

I've pretty much fully transitioned into the "Get off my lawn" (and take your damn sign with you :D ) way of thinking.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I hate to jump into the middle of the Colosseum with you, but kinda feel the same way.

But I'm not a big fan of writers singing happy birthday for me at restaurants, or driving a kid around the neighborhood honking so covid quarantined neighbors can wave at him and make him feel special either.
If you knew me IRL I think your be happy to jump into the middle of any colosseum with me lol. All these things you mentioned I'm not a fan of either. People think its some Dak thing (their insecurity IMO) when I feel the same on all this type of stuff.