Twitter: Dak's neighbors put up "Get Well Soon" sign in front of his house

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I'm a loser because I don't agree with you lol. The delusion of some of you posters is next level. Get a hold of yourself de
You’re loser because you’re hating on a community doing a good thing for a fellow neighbor.

They could probably write a modern sequel to the grinch based on you

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You’re loser because you’re hating on a community doing a good thing for a fellow neighbor.

They could probably write a modern sequel to the grinch based on you
Nope I'm a loser according to you because I don't agree with your pov. They're doing it because of who their neighbor is de. If someone actually did it for everybody I'd say that's nice but we both know that's not happening. You can play obtuse if,you want to. I also wish you people on and offline would stop overusing words like hater because I don't agree with your pov smh. You can't hate something just by saying you don't agree with it zo

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Nope I'm a loser according to you because I don't agree with your pov. They're doing it because of who their neighbor is de. If someone actually did it for everybody I'd say that's nice but we both know that's not happening. You can play obtuse if,you want to. I also wish you people on and offline would stop overusing words like hater because I don't agree with your pov smh. You can't hate something just by saying you don't agree with it zo
That’s such a dumb argument. Using that logic people shouldn’t get gifts for their kids because there are kids who aren’t their kids who didn’t get gifts from their Parents.

Of course they’re going to treat him special. He’s the quarterback of the team that they ride for on Sunday’s. He means more to them than average Joe who doesn’t do anything for them.

you must be some loser that’s not important to anybody or something. :huh:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That’s such a dumb argument. Using that logic people shouldn’t get gifts for their kids because there are kids who aren’t their kids who didn’t get gifts from their Parents.

Of course they’re going to treat him special. He’s the quarterback of the team that they ride for on Sunday’s. He means more to them than average Joe who doesn’t do anything for them.

you must be some loser that’s not important to anybody or something. :huh:
I'm important to you to call a loser. I understand you're nothing offline so you need to come online and call me names to make yourself feel better but your logic you're trying to use is really stupid. Please come up with better logic de

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good Grief. Even something like this when a player gets injured sparks arguments? We need a Royal Rumble.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He's a single man right? A bigger house would just be unnecessary.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I want Dak to be traded. Not a big fan. It’s just clear you’re a loser:confused:

What kind do person doesn’t appreciate a positive community gesture?
So if they retrieve their good gesture sign after all the tears have dried up, then Im good with it.
But if like in most situations, the good caring neighbors just leave that in front of my house because they only recognize the gesture and not the fact that their gesture just becomes weathered trash in front of my house,,,
Ive seen it, I understand the gesture,, but personally I would just rather hang out with you in my garage and talk the talk over a beer,, leave your sentiments off my front yard...lol