Daks next contract length

jwitten82

Reaction score
I think we all know he's getting extended whether we like it or not, just for how long? 3, 4, or 6 years?
This is his last contract with the team, seeing as he'll be in his mid 30s by the time it ends

Jipper

Reaction score
I think we all know he's getting extended whether we like it or not, just for how long? 3, 4, or 6 years?
This is his last contract with the team, seeing as he'll be in his mid 30s by the time it ends
I don't think we know that at all- the cowboys can bring his cap hit to a manageable number with the avoidable years on the backside...sometimes just when you think you have this organization figured out, they surprise us...I don't think he gets cut but there is a decent chance the extension waits until late season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I would do 2 years to get some cap relief.......after that move on unless there's a SB appearance

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't and you know what they say about the word assume.
You got a choke job at QB and the locker room is boiling as we've seen in the GB game and various Social Media messages from close relatives who are not complementary of Dak.
Patience as any years that are added with an extension will just add to the years we have suffered and produce negative results throughout the world of the STAR!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
6 years 60/year and Jerry will say how good he is at negotiating

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I don't think we know that at all- the cowboys can bring his cap hit to a manageable number with the avoidable years on the backside...sometimes just when you think you have this organization figured out, they surprise us...I don't think he gets cut but there is a decent chance the extension waits until late season
Yeah, people need to pay attention to what the players and front office say/do. Last offseason the Cowboys wanted extensions with Diggs, CeeDee, and Dak. The only extension that was completed was the one with Diggs. Dak and CeeDee both bet on themselves. Neither will take a discount. I don’t think the Cowboys want to pay Dak over 50 million a season. I don’t think France will take less than 55 million. I think it will be hard to get this extension done in the offseason.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
you said is it 3 4 or 6, but then say it's his last contract with the team, which one is it

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not a damn thing and I expect things to get worse for him.

Retiring his jersey means he isn't the QB of the Cowboys anymore.
It will get worse if the NFC East sees a surge in better coaching and talent for the Giants and Commanders. Philly is already there for the most part. When the putting up 40 on the giants dries up then you will start to see people assessing Prescott for what he really is. A very average QB blessed to be playing in a weak division.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The length doesn’t matter. We need to be looking at the signing bonus and gauranteed money.

jgboys1

Reaction score
It will get worse if the NFC East sees a surge in better coaching and talent for the Giants and Commanders. Philly is already there for the most part. When the putting up 40 on the giants dries up then you will start to see people assessing Prescott for what he really is. A very average QB blessed to be playing in a weak division.
Exactly. Dak has feasted on bad giants and Commanders teams over the years, but his stats are great!