Twitter: Dak's response to Josh Norman *Merge*

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Washington- where over rated former star corner backs go to die while getting paid.

Reminds me of their 2000 team. They signed all these former stars to deals and they were old. Bruce Smith and Deion Sanders being the main ones. I think this might have been Daniel Snyder's first season as owner. Or 2nd at the most. So much hype for them that offseason. Like the Browns this offseason. And they were god awful.

Norman looked good in Carolina because that was a Super Bowl level defense and he blended in. He's average and he's lost a step since those days.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
and safties too,Landon Collins was bad in the game.
Truly.

I have no idea why washington would pay huge money to a good 1990’s strong safety in 2019.

He is a big liability in coverage and is just a solid tackler. Not worth a lot of money, no way no how.

I guess they just had to get an all Alabama defense at all costs. :rolleyes:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Truly.

I have no idea why washington would pay huge money to a good 1990’s strong safety in 2019.

He is a big liability in coverage and is just a solid tackler. Not worth a lot of money, no way no how.

I guess they just had to get an all Alabama defense at all costs. :rolleyes:

Daniel Snyder. That's why. He makes Jerry look like a genius. They have zero clue how to build a team. And it's great. Any misery on their franchise pleases me.