Twitter: Dak's response to Josh Norman *Merge*

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Daniel Snyder. That's why. He makes Jerry look like a genius. They have zero clue how to build a team. And it's great. Any misery on their franchise pleases me.
I really do think that they tried to get ex Alabama players to build a good defense, haha.

How stoopid.

CB61

Reaction score
Anybody watching the Saints Rams game the Saints are about to get hosed but thank God for replay cuz I think they just scored a touchdown on a fumble of course young referee Walt Anderson calls it an incomplete pass ******* I hope they can review that because he's wrong that ball came out way before the arm started going forward

Reaction score
Anybody watching the Saints Rams game the Saints are about to get hosed but thank God for replay cuz I think they just scored a touchdown on a fumble of course young referee Walt Anderson calls it an incomplete pass ******* I hope they can review that because he's wrong that ball came out way before the arm started going forward
Saints will get the ball but not the return

CB61

Reaction score
Well that's our great NFL officials for you couldn't get it right if someone told them
We need real full-time officials just like MLB has not that they're a whole lot better but making them full-time would be eliminate a lot of these part-time idiots that think they can officiate a football game they can't even run down the field with these guys let alone see what's happening that should have been the umpire's call not Anderson's