Dak’s the sole reason we lost this game, his worst as a Pro

blueblood70

Reaction score
Im sorry you wont convice me other wise, ive supported resigning dak all year and I thought I saw progress this year.. Only to see the last 5 games hes regressed back to 2017 bad stretch Dak..

The defense starte doff shaky but then held Philly scoreless for a VERY LONG time , ST showed up enough, and stop blamig the coaxhes and gameplan etc

I say this is is on Dak 100% , in the second half he had so many WQRs running wide open and were missing big plays all over the field..

His misses were high, short, behind and overthrows… His completions were even ugly, he never gave the receivers a chance for YAC at all because they had to practically stop to catch it , so off was the catch zone it threw the play off, gave the defender a chance to close the gaps etc etc

we could have easily took over this game in the second Half but Bad Dak missed opportunity's to move the chains and instead go 3 and out, missed THREE 9 routes with 3 yard opening as the WR beat the DBs and these could have been TDS or 1st and goals.. I cant remember lal of them I was so upset but Austin's was an easy throw , I believe 2 to Gallup that he missed and one that was so short Gallup had to stop let the defender run into him to make a spectacular catch..these could have been huge completeions or TDs. The eagles DBs in the 2nd half were who we thought they were and we had them beat, DAK missed them..

theres were so many bad passes I cant remember them all..

why do I say worst game of his career, its because this time he had time to throw on most of these, had WRs open, and the play calls obviously got players open and he either missed them or threw a off target ball that was caught short of a 1st down or that one before the half that could have lead a WR out of bounds to save a Timeout.
the injury could not have been an excuse.. hes had 4 bad games in row and this was the worse IMO

I thought I was watching Quincy carter or a backup out there.. I cant see how Rush couldn't not have played better or the same.. Noones perfect and hits everything but this was bad, real ugly..

the FO or Coaches not having the cahones to pull dak late in the third after he consistently left yards and points on the field..

we could have won this game by 10+ points had Dak played better..

Daks had excuses before like WRs not getting open, too many drops, or line not blocking and him getting sacked or rushed a lot..

This game in the 2nd half was ours to take , none of these excuses could hold, sure a drop here and there , wentz had the same issues but made more plays to no names, HOWEVER Dak left too many opportunity's to win on the field and should have been pulled..

I would have yanked him said you are too injured to lay and put rush in , save face tell players Daks shoulder reinjured and played rush..

Im off the Dak Bandwagon and even BillB or JimmyJ would not been able to overcome a starting QB being that bad.. the plays were called, executed by everyone but DAK..the next coached is doomed if they pay dak 34mil and stick him with him for long term..

hes third tier back to around 16th in the league after a hot start and this was the biggest game of the year he mentality and physically BLEW.. its on him IMO him alone..

if you cant see it make excuses like I said I supported him all year but hes been bad since NE and I saw nothing but bad football from him..

Im steamed!!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have no argument .So freaking frustrated The usual heaters will come out. But it holds more substance from people that actually supported him.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Agreed. I said at one point, “What’s the worst that could happen to put out Rush?”

Some of this has to be put on Jason Garrett though. He has the power to sit whatever player he wants. He knows Dak wasn’t 100% and was forcing himself to play. He knows Dak was playing terribly. Why not bench him for at least a series to see how Rush would do? Why not pull him to the side and seriously ask him how his shoulder is? All of this is ridiculous. I don’t know if it was a mental thing with his shoulder, or if it was actually limited, but he should’ve taken himself out. He hurt the team. A lot.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak dropped the passes the stalled the drives..

Dak fumbled the ball..

Dak called the plays on 3rd&1s..

Dak used the timeouts improperly..

Dak didn't adjust when they made 6 (SIX) consequtive passes to Goedert.

Dak didn't adjust when they made 3 consecutive TE screen passes.

Dak opted to punt when the team was two scores behind.

Dak took Elliot out on 3rd&1.

Dak took the recievers out on 4th down play.

Dak didn't take a timeout to design a freaking play at such a crunch time.

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

But but but he missed wide open Cooper and Gallup, as if no other elite QB does not ever miss anything.

Those Dallas coaches survived so many years thanks to this kind of fans. It was Romo back then, now it is Dak. So, I don't really blame Jerry for this utter garbage.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dak's agent is on suicide watch this morning.

By reports, Dallas had given Dak a very long offer at $30m per year plus. They turned it down looking for more. Right now, if Dallas isn't thinking about franchising Dak with the cheaper non exclusive and bringing in competition, they are outright fools.

That agent may have lost Dak literally hundreds of millions of dollars in salary and endorsements. Its got to be a top 5 worst ever contract decision.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak fumbled the ball..

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

But but but he missed wide open Cooper and Gallup, as if no other elite QB does not ever miss anything.

Those Dallas coaches survived so many years thanks to this kind of fans. It was Romo back then, now it is Dak. So, I don't really blame Jerry for this utter garbage.
Look . Where Prescott supporters .All the more take the post with integrity. It was definitely Prescott. That lost this game

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak fumbled the ball..

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

So very, very sorry for your personal loss.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dak was only supposed to throw no more than 25 times because of his bum shoulder. Instead he threw 44 times and the Cowboys ran the ball only 16 times which has lost us football games. Whoever made that decision should be shot. (figuratively speaking)

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak fumbled the ball..

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

JUST STOP! Admit he was one of the main reasons we lost. It’s fine.

Look. You ever think that maybe our receivers wouldn’t have dropped the passes if they were thrown correctly instead of behind them or 5 feet above their heads? His timing was off the entire night. He threw checkdowns to Zeke on 50% of plays and attempted to throw to his receivers the rest of the night and failed. I’ve never seen so many three and outs.

khiladi

Reaction score
Agreed. I said at one point, “What’s the worst that could happen to put out Rush?”

Some of this has to be put on Jason Garrett though. He has the power to sit whatever player he wants. He knows Dak wasn’t 100% and was forcing himself to play. He knows Dak was playing terribly. Why not bench him for at least a series to see how Rush would do? Why not pull him to the side and seriously ask him how his shoulder is? All of this is ridiculous. I don’t know if it was a mental thing with his shoulder, or if it was actually limited, but he should’ve taken himself out. He hurt the team. A lot.

i guarantee you Dak refuses to sit. He knows there is a good chance he’ll be exposed even with Rush behind him. That basically means Zeke will get the ball more.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak fumbled the ball..

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

I'm not a huge Dak supporter or Dak hater. I'm meh on him. Saying that....did you watch last nights game? Honest question did you actually watch it on TV? Dak Prescott didn't make one good throw out of 44 or whatever attempts he had. Not one single throw was good. His completions where terrible. He didn't hit one player in stride. It was truly an awful display of a NFL QB throwing a football. I've never seen wideouts have to make such incredible catches when so wide open. He isn't worth a dime over Kirk Cousins money.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
i guarantee you Dak refuses to sit. He knows there is a good chance he’ll be exposed even with Rush behind him. That basically means Zeke will get the ball more.

That’s Jason Garrett’s fault then. No “player” is going to refuse to listen to me. I’d force him to sit out. Same with the Zeke consistently going out. I know he hit his head on that last play, but that’s not the only time he did it. If I’m Garrett, I’d tell him to get his arse back out there and stop coming back in the moment his heartrate goes up by 1.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Look . Where Prescott supporters .All the more take the post with integrity. It was definitely Prescott. That lost this game
It is not about supporting Dak at all. I am not saying he had a good game but it is utterly ridiculous to put the loss on his shoulder. There were a lot of poor coaching preparation, poor in-game management and lack of motivation out there. How can you not see it?

In any sport in the world you fire the coach at the spot when the same play occurs consecutively 6 TIMES right in front of your eyes and you just stare.

For God's sake, when is the last time Garrett called a timeout before an important down to design a play? Remember the Vikings game???