Dak’s the sole reason we lost this game, his worst as a Pro

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak dropped the passes the stalled the drives..

Dak fumbled the ball..

Dak called the plays on 3rd&1s..

Dak used the timeouts improperly..

Dak didn't adjust when they made 6 (SIX) consequtive passes to Goedert.

Dak didn't adjust when they made 3 consecutive TE screen passes.

Dak opted to punt when the team was two scores behind.

Dak took Elliot out on 3rd&1.

Dak took the recievers out on 4th down play.

Dak didn't take a timeout to design a freaking play at such a crunch time.

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

But but but he missed wide open Cooper and Gallup, as if no other elite QB does not ever miss anything.

Those Dallas coaches survived so many years thanks to this kind of fans. It was Romo back then, now it is Dak. So, I don't really blame Jerry for this utter garbage.
Buddy if dak does his job at a C+ level then all of the above plays you listed don’t even have to happen, we’d be in by double digits. The guy left 21 points on the field

khiladi

Reaction score
Like 90% of the deep throw the last quarter, Dallas was going there from the beginning.

Even the Gallup ‘drop’ was a bad throw despite what Aikman said. The CB SAT ON HIS ROUTE and Gallup had the light of day. If he put that inside and led him, Gallup would have had an easy TD.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I've always said Dak is a "momentum" player- that is, he plays well when things are going well.
But if you watch his film from college he is exactly the same;
He does great when things are going great, but when he feels pressure he is the first to choke.
He was in his element in 2016, standing behind the best line in the NFL with all day to throw and with opposing defenses focused on Zeke.
But when that big offensive line grew weaker as their prime passed and injuries took their toll, Dak was just Dak. No better, no worse than he was in college.
Our line is about to need a rebuilding too tbh

exciter

Reaction score
i guarantee you Dak refuses to sit. He knows there is a good chance he’ll be exposed even with Rush behind him. That basically means Zeke will get the ball more.
Exposed??? By Rush??? Lol!!!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Like 90% of the deep throw the last quarter, Dallas was going there from the beginning.

Even the Gallup ‘drop’ was a bad throw despite what Aikman said. The CB SAT ON HIS ROUTE and Gallup had the light of day. If he put that inside and led him, Gallup would have had an easy TD.
Say what you want about his drops but Gallup clearly is a dangerous player and yet somehow it never feels that way.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak killed into a QB option that led to the fumble. He had man on the outside and the CBs were basically up on their man, they didn’t drop back to play the pass at all. The guy had the perfect opportunity to take a shot on the outside.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Over the shoulder right in his paws. Should have caught that ball.
Should have been over his shoulder but it was over his head instead. Tough catch on a bad pass. Hard to look the ball in when it is coming straight over the top.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I have no argument .So freaking frustrated The usual heaters will come out. But it holds more substance from people that actually supported him.
Why would the people that have been wrong about him hold more substance than those of us who saw him for what he was three years ago?

khiladi

Reaction score
There were even flashes of Dak being Dak in the beginning of the season when he was supposedly MVP against a bum defenses. He struggled for quarters until Moore actually went hurry up in the second or to start the third in multiple games. Even against Miami there was a significant stretch of what are you doing Dak...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Lot's of "drops" that had NOTHING to do with bad throws? Not sure which game you were watching but "good throws" were very few and far between. Terrible location just about every single time.

Again... I said.. not his best game. The drops I referenced were the GOOD throws that were either on the money or at worst "tough" catches.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Man, the receivers have 6 drops maybe ONCE a season, if that. Dak misses open receivers EVERY friggin game. And the biggest indictment is your own list; even with all those problems you listed, if Dak had made even half of his misses they could have won. Dak is consistently inaccurate and he has and always will be. Dak is no championship qb. Period.

Yeah yeah yeah..

Dak dropped the passes the stalled the drives..

Dak fumbled the ball..

Dak called the plays on 3rd&1s..

Dak used the timeouts improperly..

Dak didn't adjust when they made 6 (SIX) consequtive passes to Goedert.

Dak didn't adjust when they made 3 consecutive TE screen passes.

Dak opted to punt when the team was two scores behind.

Dak took Elliot out on 3rd&1.

Dak took the recievers out on 4th down play.

Dak didn't take a timeout to design a freaking play at such a crunch time.

All Dak, all bloody Dak.

But but but he missed wide open Cooper and Gallup, as if no other elite QB does not ever miss anything.

Those Dallas coaches survived so many years thanks to this kind of fans. It was Romo back then, now it is Dak. So, I don't really blame Jerry for this utter garbage.
JUST STOP! Admit he was one of the main reasons we lost. It’s fine.

Look. You ever think that maybe our receivers wouldn’t have dropped the passes if they were thrown correctly instead of behind them or 5 feet above their heads? His timing was off the entire night. He threw checkdowns to Zeke on 50% of plays and attempted to throw to his receivers the rest of the night and failed. I’ve never seen so many three and outs.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Over the shoulder right in his paws. Should have caught that ball.

The Gallup pass was over the wrong shoulder. Had the pass been over his left shoulder to the inside the pass is complete and a possible TD.

He had to turn to track the ball which resulted in the drop. In that situation Gallup has to adjust and make the catch, but he doesn't. This is similar to the play in the Washington game.

I laughed when Aikman said the pass to Cobb on 4th down was his best of the game. Cobb had to dive for the ball and if not for a good catch it would have been incomplete and the drive would have ended. Cobb gets all the credit.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Look . Where Prescott supporters .All the more take the post with integrity. It was definitely Prescott. That lost this game

I am curious how a single person loses an entire game in what is a team sport. He threw no picks and throws were off. But how do you claim the throws that were off were somehow of greater importance than the throws that were made and dropped? No, the Cowboys as an organization lost this game. Starting with the GM and the culture that is instilled in this team where the belief is that simply showing up is enough for the W.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Man, the receivers have 6 drops maybe ONCE a season, if that. Dak misses open receivers EVERY friggin game. And the biggest indictment is your own list; even with all those problems you listed, if Dak had made even half of his misses they could have won. Dak is consistently inaccurate and he has and always will be. Dak is no championship qb. Period.

Don’t know why you tagged me. I agree. I’d let him walk this season. No way around it or about it.