Dak's speech after he gets an extension

Blue64

Reaction score
“I am going to work hard work and put in the effort to improve. I’m going to minimize my mistakes and take this team of men, to a championship…. Blah, blah, blah”

Tell me you haven’t heard this before…
But JJ will make this guy the highest paid QB in the league…

He’s done nothing, compared to others who’ve played less years and accomplished more.

Jerry should look at Mahomes, Burrows, Allen heck even Hurts who led the Eagles to a SB in his 3rd year!!!

However, this team goes through JJ, it doesn’t matter what everyone, the media, the fans etc… are saying

Cause Jerrah knows football and Dak is definitely top tier QB…
Period

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“I am going to work hard work and put in the effort to improve. I’m going to minimize my mistakes and take this team of men, to a championship…. Blah, blah, blah”

Tell me you haven’t heard this before…
But JJ will make this guy the highest paid QB in the league…

He’s done nothing, compared to others who’ve played less years and accomplished more.

Jerry should look at Mahomes, Burrows, Allen heck even Hurts who led the Eagles to a SB in his 3rd year!!!

However, this team goes through JJ, it doesn’t matter what everyone, the media, the fans etc… are saying

Cause Jerrah knows football and Dak is definitely top tier QB…
Period
PAPPY takes action baby!!! :muttley:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There’s a thin line Dak is in danger of crossing the line between being an actual leader that inspires others or being like James.

tromofan

Reaction score
I know it’s easier to say than do, but JJ needs to eat the huge cap hit and move on from this guy. There are too many changes that have to be made on this team, especially on the offensive and defensive lines for a team that’s already over the salary cap.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Jerry always thinks he’s close. He won’t move on from something because to him we are one piece away.

duro420

Reaction score
…being like *Bradie James.
Well I’ll be- “Bradie”!? I not only see what you did there, felt it. You see, I (like many that read this comment) initially thought the woman’s post was referring to “Lebron” James, a professional athlete that plays in the NBA. Then realized CZ member CPT(CalPolyTechnique) meant another James...Bradie!! Man did he just get us and got us good, congratulations sir, you’ve just won my nomination for reply of the year. SMH... Bradie James, HA! Thanks man.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Well I’ll be- “Bradie”!? I not only see what you did there, felt it. You see, I (like many that read this comment) initially thought the woman’s post was referring to “Lebron” James, a professional athlete that plays in the NBA. Then realized CZ member CPT(CalPolyTechnique) meant another James...Bradie!! Man did he just get us and got us good, congratulations sir, you’ve just won my nomination for reply of the year. SMH... Bradie James, HA! Thanks man.
Help me out, I don't get it?
Sorry....:huh:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Something like this….

” I don’t look at the zeros on the checks. I have bigger zeros to earn.“