Dak's speech after he gets an extension

Aftershock

Reaction score
“I am going to work hard work and put in the effort to improve. I’m going to minimize my mistakes and take this team of men, to a championship…. Blah, blah, blah”

Tell me you haven’t heard this before…
But JJ will make this guy the highest paid QB in the league…

He’s done nothing, compared to others who’ve played less years and accomplished more.

Jerry should look at Mahomes, Burrows, Allen heck even Hurts who led the Eagles to a SB in his 3rd year!!!

However, this team goes through JJ, it doesn’t matter what everyone, the media, the fans etc… are saying

Cause Jerrah knows football and Dak is definitely top tier QB…
Period
Part of me believes JJ will not give Dak an extensions. There’s a reason he went and got Lance. Perhaps him going Al Davis senile and blowing the whole team up could work in the teams favor this time around

Blue64

Reaction score
You Eagles fan who wants us to extend that loser needs to go back to your website.
You watch as Jerry extends him stating that he is an elite qb…
Buddy I’ve been a fan longer than I can remember so I resent the eagles crap, but as much as I hate that team.
How many championship games and SB’s have they played in since 2000?

The problem with this team is JJ and nothing will change… except JJ selling snake oil to the fans every season and them buying into it.

So yeah my heart bleeds blue and silver but they need to prove themselves before I buy into them again.

Unless JJ steps down and hires a real GM, nothing will change and Dak will get his extension

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Dak and Tad after the new deal

funny-count-money.gif

jgboys1

Reaction score
“I am going to work hard work and put in the effort to improve. I’m going to minimize my mistakes and take this team of men, to a championship…. Blah, blah, blah”

He’s done nothing, compared to others who’ve played less years and accomplished more.

Jerry should look at Mahomes, Burrows, Allen heck even Hurts who led the Eagles to a SB in his 3rd year!!!

However, this team goes through JJ, it doesn’t matter what everyone, the media, the fans etc… are saying

Period
Top tear against mediocre or bad teams. Put him against a fairly good team and he can not get it done. We have seen this show too many times already. I think you are right and Jerry will extend him and we will continue to be the laughing stock of the league. Dak can’t play well enough against good team to get is done. No way is he winning 3 playoff games and a Super Bowl in one season where he has only won 2 playoff games in 8 years. It’s time to move on. Let him win a Super Bowl with someone else. Him and we all need a change.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is done as a playoff QB. He will be ok for the season but, if given the chance to play in the playoffs again, the minute he makes a mistake (and he will), he will turn to mush like he always has. He is literally worthless to this team with regard to moving forward in the playoffs…take the bait at your own risk….

Cmac

Reaction score

Period
This would be a rinse & repeat effort. We've seen it before with the predecessor. Why be surprised?
I've been through the pain, some of you may be too young to really have seen the Romo era. There was hope, followed by the very same disappointment now.

I'd suggest the cadence of "Yeah, here we go" get changed to "Yeah, here we go AGAIN."

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dak is done as a playoff QB. He will be ok for the season but, if given the chance to play in the playoffs again, the minute he makes a mistake (and he will), he will turn to mush like he always has. He is literally worthless to this team with regard to moving forward in the playoffs…take the bait at your own risk….
He really is. It's to the point where I'm not sure he will be able to mentally hack it. He'll tense up no matter what, with as much attention as he has recieved through the years. It's possible, I've seen guys recover, but I wouldn't sign him to an extension. Let him play out his last year, we know we'll at least get a decent regular season, but prove he is worth it again in Tourney. If he wants a trade because of it.... bye!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
He really is. It's to the point where I'm not sure he will be able to mentally hack it. He'll tense up no matter what, with as much attention as he has recieved through the years. It's possible, I've seen guys recover, but I wouldn't sign him to an extension. Let him play out his last year, we know we'll at least get a decent regular season, but prove he is worth it again in Tourney. If he wants a trade because of it.... bye!
I have seen it in him since he started here.He can't and will not ever handle pressure it is not in his DNA.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who in their right state of mind goes under for 11 hours for a tattoo???
This is our leader...........run for the hills folks the hills I tell you!!!!