Dak's speech after he gets an extension

zeke21

Reaction score
We can joke.. but seriously:
In his first seven NFL seasons, 2016-2022, Prescott's Cowboys went 9-24 against teams that finished with 10 or more wins in the regular season and 54-16 against teams with under 10 wins.

He is a flat track bully that has feasted on a weak division.

This year he was surrounded by 8 other Pro Bowlers.. he has quality everywhere.. on the line, out wide, at TE, the RBs. He legit is a fraud.. he is just not the good.

The team around him means that against weak opposition we will win a lot.. heck you can LITERALLY put Cooper Rush (debatable as even a practise level QB) and still win with this team... but when you need your leader, when you need a QB.. Dak will go missing every.single.time because he is just not that good.

I know JJ will give him another bag but gawd it is frustrating. This team is so close to success if we could just realise that the QB position is the most important in football. Go and get a real QB and we are there. It really is that simple.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
don't forget his man's purse.
f49b723c-1861-4de2-819f-076368809e33_text.gif

jgboys1

Reaction score
If this happens he truly needs an empty stadium next year to help him figure it out
If Jerry extends this guy, I seriously think Jerry needs to get a psychotic assessment. He is probably 20 years too late for that, but better late than never.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where you want to meet so I can show you what a real cowboy looks like?
Sorry, I don't swing that way. Good luck. Pretty sure lots of Dak haters would love to go out with you. Y'all could hug and console each other as Dak gets extended. If it's too much to handle, there's the Houston Texans who would gladly accept you.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Dak put on a show once the game was over against GB. Give him another 10 million over the course of the years extra!

jgboys1

Reaction score
Dak put on a show once the game was over against GB. Give him another 10 million over the course of the years extra!
This is true! Dak was awesome in the 4th quater of that game! He was playing lights out.

It looked like he was playing against the Jets, Giants, Commanders and the Panthers.

He was in the Zone! It might have been the Twilight Zone, but at least it was some type of Zone.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
This is true! Dak was awesome in the 4th quater of that game! He was playing lights out.

It looked like he was playing against the Jets, Giants, Commanders and the Panthers.

He was in the Zone! It might have been the Twilight Zone, but at least it was some type of Zone.

LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know it’s easier to say than do, but JJ needs to eat the huge cap hit and move on from this guy. There are too many changes that have to be made on this team, especially on the offensive and defensive lines for a team that’s already over the salary cap.
Forget taking a cap hit. Just have him ride the bench as the #2, while we try to find someone better.

foofighters

Reaction score
“I am going to work hard work and put in the effort to improve. I’m going to minimize my mistakes and take this team of men, to a championship…. Blah, blah, blah”

Tell me you haven’t heard this before…
But JJ will make this guy the highest paid QB in the league…

He’s done nothing, compared to others who’ve played less years and accomplished more.

Jerry should look at Mahomes, Burrows, Allen heck even Hurts who led the Eagles to a SB in his 3rd year!!!

However, this team goes through JJ, it doesn’t matter what everyone, the media, the fans etc… are saying

Cause Jerrah knows football and Dak is definitely top tier QB…
Period
Feel better?