Dak's stats

starman22

Reaction score
I mean you have two eyes.

There is something amiss in how he plays now. He made some real questionable throws tonight and he just doesn't seem to move in the pocket as well as he did. I don't know if he's getting a bit gun shy as the OL play has fallen off but there are times when he just doesn't look right. And he seems afraid to run. He had a couple instances when he could have scrambled and made some yardage but instead threw a quick dump off for nothing or just kind of chucked one into the turf.

I have to think there is something going on here - the leg, shoulder, ssomething.

Nicely put.

Qcard

Reaction score
Cowboys lose 36-33 while Dak throws for 375 yards and no turnovers.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT DAK'S STATS. COWBOYS LOST."

Cowboys win 27-17 while Dak throws for 238 yards and 1 turnover.

"LET'S TALK ABOUT DAK'S STATS. HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH."

Some of you are just punchlines, and you don't even know it. :muttley:
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

That's it!!

Dak Haters are seriously flawed....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m down on Dak but this all started with Denver and Kellen Moore is just as much of this problem as Dak.

Man coverage has ruined this passing offense and Moore has not figured how to scheme guys open for Dak.

They got 10 days to figure it out but Moore and Dak are struggling.

Other than one long Pollard run tonight, which had great blocking, the run game has been struggled the last few weeks.

Fix that and suddenly Dak and Moore look a lot better. It's not complicated. A consistent run game opens everything.

JBond

Reaction score
Was not a big fan of Dak after a couple poor years, but he has won me over. Dude had a foot come off his leg and is playing the most physical sport on the planet. Most of us would be hobbled for life. He will get his mojo back, especially as others get healthy with him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After Dak wins several Superbowl with his blazing passing skills you will all regret calling him below average.......:muttley:
Now the crying part.....:(...cause this imposter, in the end, gonna cost us at least 10 years of additional hunger!

morat1959

Reaction score

You can’t stop him. Look at the stides he’s made since joining the team. Improvement every year. He’ll lead us to a SB this season and many more after.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He seems off, just being honest.

This is an excellent tweet

Dak’s a system Quarterback and the system is letting him down.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful because it’s still way way way better than Garrett but teams have defended us the same way since Denver and Dallas isn’t getting anyone open.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

how true

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
There is definitely something off. Whether it's an injury issue or some confidence/shell shock as the OL play around him has deteriorated and the run game has gone south.

But something isn't right.

3rd game in 12 days didnt help. The O line looked dead tonight .

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean you have two eyes.

There is something amiss in how he plays now. He made some real questionable throws tonight and he just doesn't seem to move in the pocket as well as he did. I don't know if he's getting a bit gun shy as the OL play has fallen off but there are times when he just doesn't look right. And he seems afraid to run. He had a couple instances when he could have scrambled and made some yardage but instead threw a quick dump off for nothing or just kind of chucked one into the turf.

I have to think there is something going on here - the leg, shoulder, ssomething.

Dak played poorly tonight. Mediocre really.

But this post isn’t just about tonight. There are other posters who also presumably have eyes. And when Dak plays well but the cowboys lose. Some people criticize Dak sharply because the cowboys lost.

And then they use the argument that “Dak is just about stats. I care about wins”

Jake is spot on about the hypocrisy.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

I don't give a squirt about them, neither should any intelligent fan.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

Most Cowboy fans are punchlines. One week it’s SB bound, the next it’s fire everyone and rebuild. If I wasn’t already so committed to Dallas, I’d switch team just to not be associated with this fan base… manic as hell.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Other than one long Pollard run tonight, which had great blocking, the run game has been struggled the last few weeks.

Fix that and suddenly Dak and Moore look a lot better. It's not complicated. A consistent run game opens everything.

They have to figure out some route combinations that get guys open. DBs are just glued to everyone.

It’s every team too.

We run a lot of man but teams keep running these crossing routes on us and the gash us all the time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Most Cowboy fans are punchlines. One week it’s SB bound, the next it’s fire everyone and rebuild. If I wasn’t already so committed to Dallas, I’d switch team just to not be associated with this fan base… manic as hell.

Dallas won this game but 0 has changed between this week and last week.

Our pass game has been figured out and Moore has done nothing to fix it.

Dak is struggling and the offense stalls too much.

Zeke plays too much.

Pollard plays too little. Guy has a chance to hit a homerun anytime he touches the ball and Dallas thinks he should just be sprinkled.