Daks take on offseason inactivity

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yet he doesn’t cut him. He keeps him here.
he's going to make him suffer like he's made Jerry suffer. Heck, he might cut the whole offensive line and let him play with scrubs off the street like Cousins did in Washington. I'm like this new Jerry guy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yawn.gif.c618b8062d13e9d8bec34aca70b88292.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry, "well hell it doesn't matter who I get this choker costs us big games" shrugs. I think that's what's going on. :D
Jerry, "Well, I could replace Dak with Lance or someone else, but we're only going to choke even worse. So, uhhh, ummm...next question."

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
he's going to make him suffer like he's made Jerry suffer. Heck, he might cut the whole offensive line and let him play with scrubs off the street like Cousins did in Washington. I'm like this new Jerry guy.
But you kicked, whined and cried when Romo needed help. Ooooh, that devilish man crush.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry, "I've already replaced the coaches, wr, rb's, offensive players and defensive players and paid him well, and he's still a choker" "I think we are out of replacement players and coaches to carry him, it always ends in him screwing up in big games. ummm...he's gone"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Nah, Romo was too busy going to LA, Vegas and open arena concerts each week during the season, plus going to Cabo during the playoffs. What a Hollywood wannabe choker.
still better than a low self-esteem stalker prowling strip clubs parking lot.

I hope he gets paid so he can do more payouts in strip club parking lots.

giphy.gif

Last edited: