Video: Dak's uncle discusses family, frustration with media

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotForLong

Reaction score
40 mill should wipe away all his tears, or he could try hitting a receiver in stride. Just a thought.
But you Don't understand football . . . The Offensive Coordinator, Head Coach, Offensive Line, Wide Receiver, Te, RB . . . Owner. . . and Owner's Son. . . . actually the only one in that organization that has Dak's Back . . . is that dude in the Mail Room . . .

Dak is doing the best He can . . . He would Hit those wrs in stride but all those other factors are hindering Him.

If we improve all those factors Dak will shine . . . Think 2016 x 1000

Dak is so great this is the only logical reason . . . I swear some people just Don't know footballo_O

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak does take on a lot of crap like Romo did. Part of being a QB for the Dallas Cowboys.
giphy.webp

NotForLong

Reaction score
Any of us would be fired from our jobs if that were the case

You make it seem like Jerry begged Dak to take 40M lol. it was Dak that asked to be a top paid QB.

Look, Im a civil engineer...Imagine me walking up to my boss's Office and demanding to be the highest paid in the company despite the fact that the other Civil engineers in that same company are more established and decorated than me and imagine me getting upset because my Boss and other employees expect me to be the best civil engineer in in that company after the pay raise lolol that mindset only works in the country club known as the Dallas Cowboys

Although that's not how civil engineering works..it's probably a bad analogy but you get my point lol
:clap:

NotForLong

Reaction score
He hasn't reached 50% of the ridicule Romo received. Romo was considered a joke by fans and media alike. The media by in large is still in Dak's pocket.
Which is why 2016 happened . . . The Media created Dak . . . And The Media got Dak paid (go back and look at all the "2020" morning Talking Head shows)

NotForLong

Reaction score
He’s whined about the Wagon fans, the officiating. Who’s next?
Nobody . . . This is it . . . short leash next year

Its gonna be a Public fiasco but some hard decisions will have to be made

Theres gonna be egg all over Jerry's face . . . and I am gonna love watching Jerry try to"Squirm" and "Weasel" out of it. . . As he justifies all that dead money

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yea, apparently he’s bought into the hype as well. I’m trying to recall when a QB called out officials and wagon fans. It’s not a good look. Especially for aQB with only 1 playoff win with top 3 contract.
All in the same season . . . the 1st season of that contract

It Boogles the Mind

Id this is how the season ended. . What will next season bring . . . stay tuned
:popcorn:

NotForLong

Reaction score
You, I, and everyone else would do the same if it was your/my family member that's being unfairly scrutinized. If Kurt Warner doesn't make a video showing how THE GREAT Aaron "Generational QB" Rodgers choked again, then that should tell you something. But he won't call out THE GREAT Aaron Rodgers for some reason. He has an agenda just like most of the Dak haters here. Like Steven A. Smith said, we have to worst fan base in football. Most Dak haters here are making excuses for THE GREAT Aaron Rodgers choking again.
giphy.webp

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
After that interview, I'm fairly certain he listens to the media and doesn't avoid the media. I'm also under the impression he does have ill will against folks. Like a grudge or bitterness. These are my impressions from listening to him. He's partially right about the referee comment. The media ran with it and blew it up. Who knows for sure what Dak really thinks about it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Diehardblues, post: 11710949, member: 39111] Isolate yourself with 160 million or it’s going to eat.you up and possibly effect your performance. And until you put up I’d shut up.[/QUOTE]
Here in lies the dilemma . . . the catch 22 . . . Dak is incapable if stepping up . . . He hi his ceiling . . . He is what He is . . . the implosion of Dak is sad but as they all show themselves to be who they are classless & clueless . . . Bit Dak has been handed everything . . . No wonder He is so entitled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.