Video: Dak's uncle discusses family, frustration with media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Comes with the territory of being an NFL QB and making the big bucks.
Nope.
Never hear from the families of the good to great QBs in this league, and now that I think about it, any QB in this league even including backup Qbs family's rescuing more than Daks' homies.
Dak Luv :clap::clap::clap:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
More Dak fan boys strawmanning lol. Who said this logic here? People in this thread said that didn't go well with Brady's wife.

You are proving my point. My comment was from a neutral platform. Yours is a fanboy comment, whatever that is.

Cmac

Reaction score
They only get more and more pathetic.

Hey Unc, my opinion is your nephew's a fraud. Before and after the injury.
.....but as Unc says......all we do is toss out conjecture and opinion. You've been heard.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lame. Just like rest of your posts. And I would say it and laugh at your face.
DM you? Go look for your dates somewhere else keyboard warrior. I'm not that type. LOL.
You wouldn't say it to my face and we can bet whatever you would like on that. That why you're trying to say some the of joke about sexuality when nothing in post is leading in that direction. If you're soooo tough I can fly you out to the gym where I train at and we can see how you fare with this talk face to face in a controlled environment.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You are proving my point. My comment was from a neutral platform. Yours is a fanboy comment, whatever that is.
You have no point hence why you show no actual proof of this fanboy comment I made. You just got offended I came at your post and wanted to get a similar reply back.

Zman5

Reaction score
You wouldn't say it to my face and we can bet whatever you would like on that. That why you're trying to say some the of joke about sexuality when nothing in post is leading in that direction. If you're soooo tough I can fly you out to the gym where I train at and we can see how you fare with this talk face to face in a controlled environment.

Lame as usual keyboard warrior. You train at a gym. Doing what? Yoga? LOL.
You want to fly me out to your place? I told you, I'm not that type. What a clown.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I mean what does he want? That fans and media just fawn all over him, even when he plays poorly?

There is a growing sense of entitlement in sports with these guys. Where they think that because they put on the uniform they should be given whatever they want, treated however they want, be largely free of criticism, etc. The extreme example right now is Ben Simmons in the NBA.

Hey Dak, you are the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. It's one of the most visible positions in all of sports. You had a choice a year ago where you could have just opted to not resign in Dallas and go to another team, maybe a place like Jacksonville where there would be less pressure to win, less media and fan focus, etc.

But you didn't do that. You chose to take the money and play in Dallas. With that comes certain things, one being you are going to get scrutinized and yes, criticized, when you don't play well. Whining about it now, or worse having your family whine about it for you, is just lame.

It just is.

Dak has one job - win a Super Bowl (at least one).

You don't do that; you're going to get hammered by some fans and some media. Get over it or find another job....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
When people make a lot of Hype about somebody and the response is louder when that person doesn't live up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.