Twitter: Dak's Video message for Kyler Murray

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get the noodle arm opinion. He didn't show the best footwork form on the play, but launched the ball.

It's not strength that is Dak's problem.

The noodle arm opinion is coming from those who associate his lack of accuracy with his arm strength. Anytime a QB has to launch the ball way down the field their footwork/balance is going to be a little off. We see that with Aaron Rodgers on some deep throws.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He would have more than one playoff win if the defense would show up in postseason. The defense almost cost us the Seattle game. Where do you get that Dak has a noodle arm?
Dak and the Cowboys easily should have at least 3 playoff wins, and possibly more, if the Defense had showed up both in 2016 and 2018's playoffs.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Don’t see many doubting Murray he’s projected to be the #1 overall pick. Dak was doubted which is why he was a 4th round draft pick.
Uh, no, that's NOT why he was a 4th rd draft pick......Do your homework.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Uh, no, that's NOT why he was a 4th rd draft pick......Do your homework.

Dak said he was doubted. Let’s see if you’ve done your homework explain why he was a fourth round draft pick?

Techsass

Reaction score
He launched this almost 65 yards and you claim he has a noodle arm? Not many exaggerate like you do.

I can't remember what I was looking at earlier, but saw Brice is now in Miami.
Found it
Plus, nothing about wideouts DeVante Parker, Kenny Stills or Brice Butler thrills as far as weapons for Fitzpatrick.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I guess all the good Qbs weren't available for this commercial

Mahommes or Watson would've been way better
Watson did the commercial for Josh Jacobs because they both were homeless for a bit and the some chartiable organization like Habitat for humanity to hook their families up with a home.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think it would have better if it was Tom Brady. He is still upset that he was drafted in the 6th rd 19 years ago.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would have more than one playoff win if the defense would show up in postseason. The defense almost cost us the Seattle game. Where do you get that Dak has a noodle arm?
He has a rocket arm - just needs to get synced with his receivers.