Twitter: Dal-Phi could be playing for 1st place in a month

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
giphy.gif

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah Philly has just as brutal of a schedule, if not more so than the Cowboys. If the Cowboys can split the series then it becomes very interesting the rest of the way. The tough part for the Cowboys is they have 3 losses all in conference which doesnt bode well for any tiebreaker we may see.

Motorola

Reaction score

Despite being 7-2, KC has been far from dominating this season - 4 wins by 8 points or less; but they are 4-1 at home
BUF...5-4; started out 3-1, 2-3 since...1-3 away from home
SF...5-3; began season 5-0, currently on a 3-game skid...2-2 road record

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah Philly has just as brutal of a schedule, if not more so than the Cowboys. If the Cowboys can split the series then it becomes very interesting the rest of the way. The tough part for the Cowboys is they have 3 losses all in conference which doesnt bode well for any tiebreaker we may see.
Yep, the Cowboys would have to end up with 1 less loss than the Eagles..The Eagles pretty much need to lose to the Chiefs, 49ers, Bills, and Cowboys.

Nav22

Reaction score
The games in Philly won't be called evenly by the zebras. Ask Dallas and Miami.

I have no faith in Buffalo or SF going up there and winning.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Giants 13
Cowboys 12

Cowboys 20
Panthers 14 in OT

Red-ishskins 27
Cowboys 23

Seahawks 31
Cowboys 10
"Red-ishskins" I like that. Hilarious!
I'm gonna borrow that term, if ya don't mind, 'Rise.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If Philly goes on a skid. I wouldn't count on it though. And then you have us after Thanksgiving. That's when the cracks usually show. Maybe we'll be different this year and go on a long winning streak going into the playoffs. Wouldn't count on it though.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I saw that mentioned earlier today and there is some validity to it. Yesterday was a big missed opportunity but not a fatal one.
Agreed. They had a lot of bad breaks, penalty issues, and self inflicted wounds and STILL almost won on the road

We got stack wins and Philly needs to lose some games— but it’s not impossible to be tied up in a few weeks

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The division is done. At best we will share the same division record (5-1) but we lost 3 in the conference where as philly hasnt even lost one yet. That means we are going to have to finish with at least 1 more win than Philly

We had a golden opportunity yesterday and blew it