Twitter: Dal-Phi could be playing for 1st place in a month

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I just don’t think we can make up enough to cover the rest of the season. Philly would need to lost 3-4 because the end of their schedule guarantees them 3-0 and us 3-0 highly improbable
I don't disagree........just saying we are going into the part of the season where key injuries can have huge impacts. Of course, that can mean trouble for the Cowboys also.

Carson

Reaction score
I don't disagree........just saying we are going into the part of the season where key injuries can have huge impacts. Of course, that can mean trouble for the Cowboys also.
We will be there in the end! I’m encouraged with how this team is playing.

Its not easy to win in Philly!

Swagger

Reaction score
Buffalo offensive line will be obliterated by the Eagles' pass rush. Allen, like Herbert, will get the blame but in reality he plays in front of wallpaper as he has done for his entire career.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to go undefeated the rest of the season to win the East. Basically it looks like the Cowboys will either be the 1 seed or 5th seed.

Swagger

Reaction score
The loss to Arizona is the backbreaker - the worst team in the league with a 1-8 record. Offense only put up a paltry 16 points. Even the Giants laid 31 points on them.

DStar22

Reaction score
true , but then we have to play the bills , dolphins and lions.

if Dallas is going to take 1st they are going to need to win against some good teams.

Last edited:

Swagger

Reaction score
true , but then we have t lay the bills , dolphins and lions.

if Dallas is going to take 1st they are going to win against some good teams.
Agree but I don't see the Eagles dropping many games except losing to Dallas.

The Eagles haven't even hit top form yet sit 8-1 at the bye week.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Let's say that happens. How do you think the next big game turns out?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
It easily could. And if so I think we win it…unfortunately it would be the most cowboys thing ever to overtake them then give it back up over the last few weeks… when their schedule is easy and ours very difficult.