Dallas and the three headed monster- Kareem Hunt

Loso86

Reaction score
Wait until of the offseason then cut Zeke and spend a 2nd on the best rookie in the draft. The Cowboys LOVE rookie deals.

Use the cap savings to get the best OL FA that fits our scheme.
What cap savings. It's just 5 mil

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They could have traded for JAX running back James Robinson if you wanted a 3rd running back. The Jets only gave up a conditional 6th round draft pick (that could become a 5th) for a 24-year old running back that has 2,177 in just over 2 seasons of play (32 games played out of 40 games), 18 rushing TD's, and 612 yards receiving on 89 receptions with 4 TD's. He is earning $546K this season and is a RFA next season so with talk of Zeke possibly being released he would have been a great compliment to Pollard (who is an UFA in 2023).
Another stat proving rbs are a dime a dozen.

You should never pay a rb in this league. It hasn't worked out for a team in a long time

GMO415

Reaction score
I keep hearing Houston WR Cook's name, but I can also see a value in Hunt. A crowded backfiield is bad for fantasy football, but not for this team.

GINeric

Reaction score
Im all for another good RB but didn't Hunt have some big problems off the field?

What does h
Im all for another good RB but didn't Hunt have some big problems off the field?

Everybody deserves another chance. Can you imagine what our country would look like if people couldn't get a job because of mistakes they made on their personal time away from work??

Most of the country would be unemployed at record numbers.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yeah, let's trade for another RB.

Hunt is a guy that you look at this offseason to replace Zeke but not now. But chuckles to the people who think this is a great idea. Like this is fantasy football and you horde all the RBs you can. LOL.
Cowboy fan football knowledge is strange

GMO415

Reaction score
21 didn't practice today due to knee injury. Its time to make call Jerry.

JBond

Reaction score
He may have matured, but he was a disaster of a person for several years earlier. Has talent. Not sure that is he is a good fit.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Another stat proving rbs are a dime a dozen.

You should never pay a rb in this league. It hasn't worked out for a team in a long time

Example: Houston RB Dameon Pierce (2022 4th round draft pick) is making $908K this season yet has more rushing yards (504 to 443), more 40+ yard runs (4 to 1), and a better longest run (75 to 27) on less carries (106 to 109) than Zeke all while Zeke is a $18.2M cap hit for 2022.....so roughly $17M could have been dedicated elsewhere on this roster to help improve the chances of a Super Bowl run.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They could have traded for JAX running back James Robinson if you wanted a 3rd running back. The Jets only gave up a conditional 6th round draft pick (that could become a 5th) for a 24-year old running back that has 2,177 in just over 2 seasons of play (32 games played out of 40 games), 18 rushing TD's, and 612 yards receiving on 89 receptions with 4 TD's. He is earning $546K this season and is a RFA next season so with talk of Zeke possibly being released he would have been a great compliment to Pollard (who is an UFA in 2023).
Great suggestion.

I would like to see what Malik Davis can do. I thought he did well in preseason but doesn't always carry over to regular season

Portnoy1

Reaction score
I am all tor adding another quality back. How about a 2 to Denver for Sutton and Gordon.
I want nothing to do with Melvin b-b-b-butterfingers Gordon and his fumbling issues. He's right where he belongs and that's with a QB that can't cook and is about to get his coach fired.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If Dallas is a true run first team, why not bring in K Hunt from CLEV and just dominate and destroy league defenses?

Oh boy, that's a relief.....thought you were gonna talk about Jerry, Stephen and Jerry Jr. ....i got the sweats just thinking about that nightmare. Charlotte is the sane one of the group, oh did you know about the amazing art pieces at the art gallery where the stadium is located?

Rayman70

Reaction score
why? UNLESS Malik Davis is a real dud this week in relief, I see 0 chance of Hunt being dealt here. I am on board with Hunt with Davis stinks. Lets give it a chance.