Dallas area fans, I need a favor

Reaction score
I was wondering if they sell navy JJ and Witten jerseys and the pro shop??? They dont have any on the site but if not I still need a favor. Since DC.com takes to long to ship would anybody be willing to get me a witten and JJ navy (or white if no navy :mad: ) jersey from the pro shop set up a ebay auction and let me buy them?????????

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
I was wondering if they sell navy JJ and Witten jerseys and the pro shop??? They dont have any on the site but if not I still need a favor. Since DC.com takes to long to ship would anybody be willing to get me a witten and JJ navy (or white if no navy :mad: ) jersey from the pro shop set up a ebay auction and let me buy them?????????

Let me call a few DC Pro Shops and see if I can locate what you want.

I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

Reaction score
Thanks, January 1st your boys in for a beating Texas coach shouldnt have gotten on tv whining about BCS because Texas going to take a beaten

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Thanks, January 1st your boys in for a beating Texas coach shouldnt have gotten on tv whining about BCS because Texas going to take a beaten

so who will try and help him next?

Reaction score
I’ve called around to the four DC Pro Shops in my area.

I can get you a J. Jones, in L-XL, in home white only.

J. Witten, in most sizes, home white only.

I’ll want an AMEX Money Order, made out, and sent to me, for the jerseys, plus shipping.

These are the “replica” jerseys, as shown on the DC.com web site.

Let me know.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

I’ll want an AMEX Money Order, made out, and sent to me, for the jerseys, plus shipping.

Let me know.

how much do they cost?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
LOL, guess I 4got that lil' factor, huh?!?

$69.95

:D i was just wondering i think they go for $80 in CA (not sure though) and its good to know that it take really long when you buy from dc.com because i was going to order one

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

Let me know.

Thanks anyways, I need a XXL and I am just basically looking for Jones right now I am guessing there will be some popping up on ebay.

Do they even make a navy JJ jersey????????