Image: Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. Done!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
This picture should be blown up and displayed with the works of art at AT&T/Jerry's World Stadium...
cowboys-fan.jpg

Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. This is the look of old 70's Saints, old Tampa Bay, and old Detroit Lion fans.

This is not the look of a fan disappointed after a tough lost. It is the look of disgust with the Arlington Jonesboys pretending to be Dallas Cowboys.

I never thought being a Dallas Cowboy fan would make you have this look on your face. Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"

I needed to vent.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Hard to tell what she's reacting to given the lack of context. That looks a lot like a 'my man just did/said something really stupid" look. Not that I personally am familiar with that look. no...not... at ...all.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"
I will mail and/or email blast the photo with the caption 'Hire A GM Finally!' if anyone has an address/email address that routes straight to him.

Here's an idea for boycotters who have never thought of a realistic plan: invest in t-shirts with that image and a slogan that can be passed out to folks entering AT&T Stadium. His face would turn beet red seeing those images flash across the videoboard.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This picture should be blown up and displayed with the works of art at AT&T/Jerry's World Stadium...
cowboys-fan.jpg

Dallas Cowboy fans should never have this look. This is the look of old 70's Saints, old Tampa Bay, and old Detroit Lion fans.

This is not the look of a fan disappointed after a tough lost. It is the look of disgust with the Arlington Jonesboys pretending to be Dallas Cowboys.

I never thought being a Dallas Cowboy fan would make you have this look on your face. Every Dallas Cowboys fan should sent this photo to Jerry Dumbo GM Jones and Stephen Executed VP Jones with the title..."Done!"

I needed to vent.
Been to games, so lets stop finding the 1% of fans like that that you cant pick out while there because the crowds were loud at every game ive attended..the stadium can be very loud that person or persons like that were caught maybe after opponents score or a TO not the overall tenor of fans.trust me..

but you are that 1% some are in here and we know who you are so kts not jerry its YOU! there is a fan on any team that doesn't make face like that when something Bad happens on a play..but go ahead frame a picture as if that how all fans, INCLUDING THAT FAN, fans feel ..they dont been to games talk cowboys with other actual fans and lie all teams its a roller coaster of emotions throughout any year.. good try though

crash and burn on your troll attempt.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.
This is who we are now. We are the dregs. Some people just haven't accepted that because it's too humiliating. Please Micah lead us out of this wasteland.

tunahelper

Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.

Jerry Jones would like to thank all those disappointed fans for their monetary support. He hopes each and every fan visits Jerry World and pays the $75 parking, $50 pizza, and $25 beer.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.
It's a circus !
It's about winning football games but it's also about entertainment.
Wish our Owner would just focus on Football, period.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Hard to tell what she's reacting to given the lack of context. That looks a lot like a 'my man just did/said something really stupid" look. Not that I personally am familiar with that look. no...not... at ...all.
That's what I thought. I've been the cause of that face more times than I can count...trust me, she mad at ol' dude lol.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I remember that TV shot. It was during the playoff game, during the comeback fiasco.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Jerry Jones would like to thank all those disappointed fans for their monetary support. He hopes each and every fan visits Jerry World and pays the $75 parking, $50 pizza, and $25 beer.

Whoa .. I must not be a "real fan!" I mean when I go, I park off-site, fill up on Whataburger before the game and am pretty well drunk by time I get there .. :flagwave:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
she was there and that is what counts. Losing hurts no one wants to lose.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys-fan.jpg

I needed to vent.

This could be just her being irritated at the dude she is with. And has nothing to do with the team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
She’s taking it a lot better than the girl that was crying during the playoff loss to San Francisco. Her sobbing face was blasted over every media outlet.