Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

FanofJerry

Reaction score
So...

Why do you want to frustrate someone by being unreasonable?

Reverse psychology you think is best tool? What is it accomplishing? You cant tell me, right?

What is your end game? Just chit on beings with feelings?

I question your existence.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So...

Why do you want to frustrate someone by being unreasonable?

Reverse psychology you think is best tool? What is it accomplishing? You cant tell me, right?

What is your end game? Just chit on beings with feelings?

I question your existence.
Do you like frog's?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
You seem to be suffering from oxygen deprivation

Does Cindy Davis have any responsibility in this? Or is it all Jerrys fault?

If Cindy does have fault...what is her punishment? 9 Months of pregnancy?

9 months of pregnancy vs 25 years of payment is fair? And working for that 25 years.

And...sex is a lie now? You have to pay severely for it it? Why? Because youre an unreasonble slave driver?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Does Cindy Davis have any responsibility in this? Or is it all Jerrys fault?

If Cindy does have fault...what is he punishment? 9 Months of pregnanacy?

9 mothns of pregnancy vs 25 years of payment is fair?

And...sex is a lie now? You have to pay severely for it it? Why? Because youre an unreasonble slave driver?
How long have you been dating yourself?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Maybe...but they lie.

Whats so important about lying? Unless youre trying to rip someone off?

Proof

Reaction score
Semantics.

In this example, police still charge you, the prosecutor, or really it's often a magistrate, can decide to drop them. In Texas, it's commonly referred to as a "judge's card."

Rare.

We're talking about this case. They're not deciding whether to charge anyone in this case, because the DA has accepted the charged.

And for the cops to arrest you, they have to have reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime.

The cops can charge you and a judge or DA can dismiss the charges up front, but that rarely happens.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue over this. If you want to really know how it works, dig a little deeper.

I'm sure you're smarter than to think you can be arrested without cause...

What you're saying here is that the police can charge someone they've arrested and the DA or judge can decide to drop them in a certain amount of time. That's not what I'm arguing. I get that. I'm saying the cops just can't arrest you for no reason. They have to have probable cause you've committed a crime, then charge you with something.

There's all kinds of case law on this kind of thing.

not to mention, that sort of thing typically applies to people who were arrested spur of the moment during immediate response to a crime, not who’ve been settled on after a continued investigation