Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Dodger12

Reaction score
Try looking for the dallas "news"paper (4/18) on the internet that can't be posted here.

Thanks and I just saw it mentioned in an article. It won't mean they won't take a trial or challenge any confessions, especially if they were made without an attorney.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Did the report say that he didn't land any punches? That would be true. If his football career is in jeopardy and his rap career fizzles then he should never become a boxer. The video does show a guy with a white hoodie that has a large dark emblem of some kind throwing, but not landing, punches. I listened to a Stephen Jones interview and he said that the KJ investigation is "still ongoing" with the police and the NFL. So you're on to something with the due process and allowing it to unfold. I'm sad a young man lost his life over some BS but as due process unfolds I see 1 of 3 things happening.
1. The 2 shooters that have been arrested are charged and KJ is a prime witness and he stays relatively clean legally. Then he gets suspended by the NFL for a good amount of games.
2. KJ is arrested as more facts come in and takes a plea to stay out of jail and then we're back to #1.
3. KJ does another bonehead thing and is cut.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5vJ4kKhU2Z3AbvzHuYD58TU8uOqrESdUX4Q&usqp=CAU

Take tha Bossman Fat apologists!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Reports say KJ threw no punches to start the fight If he is convicted for something I do not care due process will run it's course As of right now he is not charged with anything
Shuddup. I ain't loaning you that face beautifying mist gadget no more!

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Personally...I think this is a Ray Lewis situation.

I think KJ is misunderstood. I dont think KJ ever gets in trouble again.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
you fake asp fans, support our women beaters, our perverts and child molester, and our killers. you fake asp fans piss me off.

support these players with blind eyes or find another team.

Not KJ's fault Cameron Ray wouldnt give Aries Jones his black water.

Slayed you.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Go play basketball with 1st graders...then call yourself alpha.

Because you making them better!

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Let me guess, Captain...

Your favorite movie is Whiplash?

Such a trash movie pushing trash propaganda.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
What is this thread for anymore? I think it needs to go away until any new significant development happens.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
What is this thread for anymore? I think it needs to go away until any new significant development happens.

You have to make a blanket statement that punishes "those in conversation" instead of offering a reasonable post.

Or you prefer to avoid pointing out that some posters are being unreasonable. Youre desperately trying to stomp out the reasonable voice.

youre a bot.