Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

jnday

Reaction score
Your point is well taken, and I am sorry at the loss of your precious child. I as a flawed human being, cannot condemn no one, even though family members have committed heinous acts.
I have a family member that I have disowned because he was involved in a murder. He is just as bad as the guy that killed my daughter, so I want nothing to do with him. I am not the judge or jury, but want absolutely no contact with him. I have always avoided anybody that is involved in serious crimes. Thank you for your kind words.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Legal, but as a professional truck driver, I still can't fail the random drug tests.
Stopped smoking weed for over 30 years because of random testing got tested 1 time and it was the year I retired and even then it was for alcohol only. I smelted beer breath from someone strong in the back seat of the truck Dude drank a Quart of Mickey Malt Liquor on a 15 minuet lunch break!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Solid unsolicited advice, but naw.
If the discussion is too triggering, pass over it maybe? This is about a player drafted early that may get suspended even if your book or the laws book says innocent. Facts.
This is about risky character traits that were evident, but looked over.

I'd really like the players drafted to fulfill their contract expectations.
That's what really gets to me. We go through this over and over again.

jnday

Reaction score
I have a license that allows me to buy it I like the infused fruit chews better those things will kick anyone's butt Sometimes I go into the bathroom and forget why I went in there
I forget why I am standing in front the toilet all the time. It’s part of getting old. It is not as bad as standing there and nothing comes out for minutes at a time and you feel like you are about to wet yourself.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I forget why I am standing in front the toilet all the time. It’s part of getting old. It is not as bad as standing there and nothing comes out for minutes at a time and you feel like you are about to wet yourself.
Dang I have given up and started walking away and peed my pants Have ya ever done that? If not you are not 67 years old yet and have something to look foreword to.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a family member that I have disowned because he was involved in a murder. He is just as bad as the guy that killed my daughter, so I want nothing to do with him. I am not the judge or jury, but want absolutely no contact with him. I have always avoided anybody that is involved in serious crimes. Thank you for your kind words.

In spite of your family tragedy, I am glad that you are still here, and thankful for your perseverance.