Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm not. I happened to be in an ugly place at the never right times.
I was like the consiglieri in the Dove in Austin for a few years. Years ago.
And I would tell everyone I had no power, but I was smart and I said smart things and they liked that and trusted me because I was "familia".

I have stories for days brother.

And it's funny that I now live in an area that is exactly the same, but in a different city.
The only difference is I don't talk to my neighbors and informed mi familia that I ain't doing **** for **** for them.
No.

Oh those mean Streets of Austin Texas! How did you make it out?

Proof

Reaction score
He's from Baton Rouge. I here his accent loud and clear. He talks like allot kids talk out there. I have told that I have a bit of a southern accent myself, I hope no one questions my education level based on my accent.

that's more than an accent though. i know plenty of folks from baton rouge and new orleans, he sounds special

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh those mean Streets of Austin Texas! How did you make it out?
Yeah. You don't know Del Valle back in the early 2000's.
A shooting a day.
Please continue your ignorance upon the subject!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
And I would tell everyone I had no power, but I was smart and I said smart things and they liked that and trusted me because I was "familia".

And it's funny that I now live in an area that is exactly the same, but in a different city.
The only difference is I don't talk to my neighbors and informed mi familia that I ain't doing **** for **** for them.
No.

That sounds like some Godfather stuff.... Love the movie too. What a classic.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jerry cant resist a bargain!!
If he thinks a guy is a 1st round talent, and they fall to 2nd round jerry will grab them, and think he is smarter than other teams, and that he can "FIX THEM" LOL
He doesnt care about what type person they are.
Also found out in the fish video, that the guy they assigned to help/ watch gregory, was a former water boy !! lol.
yeah let that sink in, no wonder gregory did what he did lol.

And as far as I know they put no one with KJ ! yeah he doesnt need a watch dog. Fish said they should put these guys with a foster family, someone strict. not a bad idea.

Very well put, lad.
Some wise man or guy sposted the question, What is it with these 2nd Round Guys?

Perhaps these talents, ces enfants terribles de la société ratée, these dysfunctional athletes who, en masse, cannot put a sentence together, fall to the 2nd Round. Why?
Because something in the gut of shrewd drafters tells them to pass on these troubled men.

Jerry on the other hand is like a puppy in a meat store, all excited and wanting every player with a cool name --- A STEAL!!!!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

No.
so you were the number 3 man?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
what really is telling, and we see this time and time again, ITS THESE highly talented and paid athletes that "allegedly" are smart enough to attend a university and get "passing grades" somehow, behave like absolute dumbarses routinely, off the field. They all, without fail, behave like low IQ humans. When the talent doesn't outweigh the risk, CUT BAIT. PERIOD.
they all get fake grades, or the dummys do. Blame that on the colleges.

J_Allen

Reaction score
He's already gone.

This happened a month ago, and he said nothing to the team.

They're moving on without him.

Well I'm sure he's sorry.

We picked this young man in the second round. Does that not mean anything to you?