Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah, the media welcomed back Killer Ray Lewis with open arms.
Dead man? What dead man?
Bloody shoes in Lewis home? What bloody shoes?

Blimey!

This is the part of the bloody NFL that I loath. Forgive and forget commensurate with your athletic talent.
great point! Media ignored it. Gave him a pass. Rarely ever mentioned again.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They need to let Andy Sipowicz have a crack at them. We'd get to the bottom of this pronto pronto.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't get me started on that pos vick, different situation with the same punishment from me.

If this happens in the last couple of days, I would feel differently. This pos had plenty of time to do the right thing and is only forward because he was identified.
Agree on both counts. Vick is the only player I've ever wished a career ending injury on. When they let him back in the league, I almost stopped watching.

rags747

Reaction score
They are going to charge him if they can charge him. This involved a murder. If he was part of it, his cooperation will not matter.

Let me be clear, I have never been arrested..... but I would never talk to police about anything that could actually involve me. Im a licensed gun carrier, and I had an incident once where I made a report. The way the police questioned me about the incident made it clear they were trying to see if they could charge me with something.

Lesson learned. What took place, what the police say took place, and what they might charge you with could all be very different. Let the police do what they are going to do without your help. BUt hey, thats why KJ has a lawyer for. Let him advise him on what he should be doing. Which likely means cooperating but always with his attorney present. Talking without his attorney present is FOOLISH.
As they say, Never Ever talk to the Police.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, the media welcomed back Killer Ray Lewis with open arms.
Dead man? What dead man?
Bloody shoes in Lewis home? What bloody shoes?

Blimey!

This is the part of the bloody NFL that I loath. Forgive and forget commensurate with your athletic talent.
fans were more to blame for allowing Lewis to be a heralded and very lauded popular superstar... no one even mentions it anyomore.,yet KJ already being roasted at the stake, why, because hes not ray lewis..

Gaede

Reaction score
Facts? How about he was in the vehicle and didn't report it and let this go on for a month? That much we know is fact because he's already admitted that.

Unless Joseph was tied up in the backseat, and threatened to stay quiet since the shooting, there is zero way to spin this. Dude was with hanging with guys as they killed a guy. He should be cut asap. This is not a serious professional we want on the team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
As they say, Never Ever talk to the Police.
and I know NAIVE people are gonna say, well if you have noting to hide, you have nothing to worry about. Trust me, you do....lol

I always joke with my wife that if she ever goes missing, I aint talking to police. The husband is always a suspect, and they will just twist every word you say to make it fit the picture they are painting.