Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

HungryLion

Reaction score
Why would anyone come out and go public?

And who the hell is "big game James"?

Nobody in their right minds would goto the police and tell them they were in the car. An attorney would tell you not to go. Obviously these guys were his good buddies he was hanging out with.

that’s the worst part. Dude had no qualms being good buddies with guys who shoot at other people.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hes getting suspended. I think for half the season or longer. He was still on video in a street fight.
And there it is....

Missed that part

See I was thinking it may not look great for the league to say he was involved in a murder and six games are fine. So either/or.

I guess Goodell could spin it like......we have concluded that he should not be implicated in the murder, but his conduct outside the club....etc.

That's probably what happens here.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The players could 1000% care less. A good portion of them can relate in terms of knowin ppl like KJ's friends back home or even in college.
I could imagine the holly roller crowd did not like your posts but you have given unique insight to what was happening. I talked to my 22 year old daughter last night after reading your posts. It shocked me that she thought the street should have handled the situation. She also said that Joseph was not aware. The guy was wearing a necklace and had a camera man.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I was saying that unless he tried to stop them, or somehow didn't know what was happening, and then didn't come forward, he should be considered as taking part.

If you were with a group of people who killed someone, would you keep your mouth shut, or would you tell the police what you witnessed?

Id be scared sh*tless, which is quite probably the reaction of anyone who's not capable of murder. Ive no doubt as he's the most famous (and probably richest of the group) that he appears to have a personae. That doesnt come across ,in the fight, .....(sorry as per the batgymp - "cold blooded beating"), as the Alpha Male instigator, I see him at the back and only throws his first punch cowedly from behind the others.

From what I can see he's not the Mafia Don in this group....still not an excuse for his involvement but he doesnt look like the instigator. Again it's what can be proved, that evidence doesnt portray him as being the central figure.....Interestingly there is something in French Law that covers the (non) intervention in a felony and that being passive is a crime. It appears in Texas there needs to be some form of premeditation.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean...if thats the case you have to cut him. If he truly has a "real" stigma attached to him...that means senseless brawls or shootings will continue to hover around him.

I also assume if he is "real"...he is so real he aint gonna ditch his life long homies for an NFL team. That would be selling out and not "real".

Gotta cut the gangster. If being a Bully and being real gets you fame and fortune in Baton Rouge let him go back there and live that lifestyle.

I just cant believe his friends are actually aiding him in losing his Golden Ticket.
I was just answering the question about how being "gangsta" would help his rap career. I don't know if he really is gangsta or not.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Nah they from baton rouge and they aint plugged like that. They not crips, bloods, or mobbed up. He might have to chill tryin to go back home and be on the same streets. Cuz if he did snitch if a cousin or brother of those dudes see em its possible they might try something. But them dudes aint gonna run around texas lookin for him.
He ain't got it like Boosie does

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think this is an example of a generational, cultural, and life background divide.
Those who can’t imagine getting in a car with guys carrying guns cannot relate because they don’t carry guns and because they haven’t lived the life these guys have lived. While I don’t know what it’s like to live their lives as well, I’m 65 and have had a concealed carry permit for 30 years. No one knows when I’m carrying or not unless I tell them.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I could imagine the holly roller crowd did not like your posts but you have given unique insight to what was happening. I talked to my 22 year old daughter last night after reading your posts. It shocked me that she thought the street should have handled the situation. She also said that Joseph was not aware. The guy was wearing a necklace and had a camera man.
Its cuz i lived that life in my early 20's. Im now a husband and a father of 4 with a good career making good $. In a house in the suburbs of NYC. Between my family and my wifes family we still got ppl we kno and deal with that are in the streets.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
that’s the worst part. Dude had no qualms being good buddies with guys who shoot at other people.

Cant blame society for this one. Sad to say he made all those decisions on his own. When staring in the face at a promising career in the NFL playing for the Cowboys with the ability to progress his rapping career he chose to hang out with a bunch of gang bangers going around shooting up people in drive by's.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
The sad part is someone will be gunning for Joseph. Snitching is one of worst things you can do.:huh: Young people/streets would respect him more if he took the charge. What a crazy world we live in.

Them's the law's, if you choose to play by the rules of the street...... Cant feel sorry for him as he had a choice (unlike the poor kid that died), he had a choice to earn $1.75m or act like a bum.

Flamma

Reaction score
Why would anyone come out and go public?

And who the hell is "big game James"?

Nobody in their right minds would goto the police and tell them they were in the car. An attorney would tell you not to go. Obviously these guys were his good buddies he was hanging out with.

Because in some states you can be linked to the actual crime. Like aiding and abetting. But you're right, the last thing I would do is go to the police. I'd try to slither away. But now we got cameras all over the place.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Its cuz i lived that life in my early 20's. Im now a husband and a father of 4 with a good career making good $. In a house in the suburbs of NYC. Between my family and my wifes family we still got ppl we kno and deal with that are in the streets.
I am proud of you brother. Most of us live on the line and can go either way. You sound like you have a Malcom X story with a loving wife and 4 children. That is all we can ask for.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I am proud of you brother. Most of us live on the line and can go either way. You sound like you have a Malcom X story with a loving wife and 4 children. That is all we can ask for.
Lol malcolm was a better man than me. I just got lucky i never got jammed up. When my oldest was 3 years old i had a real scary run in with police and left it alone after that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think this is an example of a generational, cultural, and life background divide.
Those who can’t imagine getting in a car with guys carrying guns cannot relate because they don’t carry guns and because they haven’t lived the life these guys have lived. While I don’t know what it’s like to live their lives as well, I’m 65 and have had a concealed carry permit for 30 years. No one knows when I’m carrying or not unless I tell them.
Great post

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I carry every day. I’m a retired federal agent. But I don’t go out looking to shoot at people. Those that do deserve their fate. It’s easy to not be a damned thug criminal. But some just don’t get the memo.

HungryLion

Reaction score

It’s not so much hanging out with people who carry, being an issue.

I don’t carry but I do have friends who do. I leave my gun at home.

it’s hanging out with idiots that is the problem.

I don’t know what Joseph is ultimately guilty of or
Not. Nevertheless, he clearly needs to learn a lot from this and make Much better choices going forward.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

My problem is getting into a vehicle with two guys who just had a fight outside a club. You have to know chances are it will not end well...