NDGAEDE
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,673
- Reaction score
- 6,295
We have a coaching disadvantage on both sides of the ball.Good D always shuts our O down….
We have a coaching disadvantage on both sides of the ball.Good D always shuts our O down….
Not saying much against C.J. Stroud. Their offense is pedestrian this year.credit where credit is do
defense two stops in a row
Dark bluejust turned the tv on. who got the ball first?
thisWhen we lose this game, I don't want to hear how garbage the defense played. Midway through the 2nd quarter, the offense has 6 points.
Doesn't wanna injury his female parts or something.Turp jogging again. Guess he's back to last year's return style.
And less yardage than Strouds longest pass today. Don’t forget thatWhen we lose this game, I don't want to hear how garbage the defense played. Midway through the 2nd quarter, the offense has 6 points.
You're hurt that he got signed to a better team?Man I wish we would’ve signed Derrick Henry.
That one hurts..
How about no.Lets see what Howell can do
